The cars that nyspeeders hate the most

Grand Prix
Crossfire
solstice (but i like the sky, ironic enough)
scion xb
any porsche convertible
mazdaspeed 6 (the regular 6 is much better looking IMO)
bentley anything
ferrari 612
j-bods (sunfire/cavalier)
pickup trucks in general

ok i’m tired of thinking…for now…

Understyled, underperforming american crap
Grand Am/Grand Prix
Wait I already listed #1.

Taurus/SHO

Wait. damnit there is #1 again.

I don’t hate any cars. Cars are innocent. I dislike people. The kind of people who would say I hate f-bodys or I hate civics or whatever are what deserve the scorn. If you are an ass you’re no less an ass in a Veyron than you are in a Yugo.

Only good looking Cougar I know is an older good looking women with money.

better than door wedge LT1’s :runs off crying:

but in all seriousness boxy cars FTL…scion box thing, element, azteck, all junk.

1.8t VWs

Someone had to say it!

Below is by far the most hated car on NYSpeed…the SHO :hay:…followed by another car that many may dislike…the Mustang.

http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/1340/3834/201750.jpg

http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/1340/10966/201752.jpg

For me, I don’t so much hate cars…but the attitudes and stereotypes people have about a specific car. I enjoy owning cars that many people hate…usually because most of the comments I get from the haters are “Normally I hate SHOs/Mustangs, but yours looks good…”

Opinions are like assholes…

The new scion xb’s and honda elements

Scion products in general suck pretty hard.

ever drive a scion?

its worse than the looks.

i thought the tC wasnt bad when i drove one…but i would say i hate domestics…but i cant…because i am now the owner of one…but i would never own a Fbod

SUV’s especially overly large suv’s. You know the ones that have 1 person in them at all times yet manage to take up 2 lanes everywhere. And basically anyhting i can’t see around. i don’t drive off the front of my car so i like to know whats going on up ahead.

windshield gives you a wonderful view of your lovely dashboard when its sunny out.

YAY! I you guys are definitely taking it easy on the tC.

“windshield gives you a wonderful view of your lovely dashboard when its sunny out.”

Yes, yes it does. That damn windshield. One of many things I hate on this car.

I gotta hate on every FWD GM product ever made. they are like the shitty Chinese made tools at Harbor Freight…your better off just throwing them out and buying something that will last more than a few minutes before they fail.

Spot fucking on Pat, I also edited it for you.

:clap: that edit fucking rocked my socks

Only in America Pat, only in America…

I HATE BLACK CARS

*edit: hondaride22 on newman’s computer

pt cruisers and mini coopers (short bus)