The cars that nyspeeders hate the most

Win.

semi-win. needed more spelling errors.

When are your parents buying you a new car?
I want to do some jagerbombs, get my swell on, fuck some skanks and make fun of poor people.
You in?

Car I hate the most.
STi

I wonder where newman’s parents bought his and where they would recommend buying one

all domestics

i would never own another

VWs.

Scion XB
VW Beetle
Solstice
Lancer
Camaro newer style
T-bird newer style, like the 3 your dad has Billy

hmpf. :cry:

I can’t stand all the huge pickups and suvs trying to be “work trucks” or something else rational. Nobody needs a truck that big…

VW’s.

Ford Explorer’s. I see way too many fucking Explorers. Don’t like em’. Hate em’.

Dodge Neons. And all dumb bitches that drive them.

986/987 and the overly douche guys that think they are shit when they own one, THEY ARE A CHICKS CAR

I’m sorry, I didn’t realize you speak for my fucking opinion. I’ll stop liking my car because you don’t like it…:2fingers:

come one…it’s not like I was bashing the cars or the drivers, I simply stated I don’t like the styling. I like the styling of my car, that is why I bought it.

I don’t “hate” any cars.(unless they are front wheel drive)

The Prius, only because most of the people that drive them are trying to make up for their stupid purchase by saving every penny they can in gas by taking 2 miles to reach 35mph.

Any car that burns enough oil that I can smell it when I’m behind them.

i hate the new t-birds. my dad likes them alot. sometimes i don’t know about him! he can be a little weird. o well he is a good guy most of the time. put it this way i am the only GM fan in a Fix Or Repair Daily family.

most everyone hates my car (vw)

I hate HHR’s most. I had one for a rental a few months back, OMFG…
also,
pt cruizers
azteks
anything buick
pretty much anything chevrolet

So every Chrysler 2.2 or 2.4 with more than 20,000 miles?

I hate pretty much any make/model SUV or Truck

Some people need them… fine. But it’s a royal pain in the ass to have to constantly pass them so I can actually see whats ahead of me on the road. Besides lane hogs, that’s my biggest pet peeve

edit: and while some are quick, I despise FWD

I don’t really understand your comment.

cougar = older lady looking to bait younger dudes into sleeping with them