The cars that nyspeeders hate the most

i hate when suv’s park! they always take up to spots it pisses me off to no end!

don’t even get me started on that.

I had someone park literally 3 inches (maybe more) from the door in my GTO a few days ago. They weren’t even in between their parking lines

lets just say, I left them a nice little present :smiley: :2fingers:

“present”, what’d you do, shit on their windshield? Hahahahah

heh… seems to be alot of that lately with douche bags in the new Ford Fusions. Everyone I see on the road is being driven like a race car :rolljerk:

and X2 to the Prius… God they annoy me

LOL honestly… I was so pissed that if I had to go, I probably would have :smiley:

All VW’s
Old school bmw’s and porsche’s
all civic hatches except bills
actually all hondas except bills
300zx’s

define?

silly STi’s that think that they are wrx’s.

Yes cause i love having a huge wing in my rear window that only provides downforce if im going 100mph. wrx winged and wingless sti> *

All cavaliers/Cobalts
All Sunfires…hell…ALL PONTIACS
Neons that dont end in SRT-4
All stock red civics with mufflers
Camaros
Mustangs
Corvettes
All convertibles

i can’t stand silver rsx’s. especially those “type-stupids.” I always see these asians with spikey hair driving them around and hitting vtec at all hours of the night. who the fuck needs a motor to rev to 8000 anyways?

SRT-4’s, yes they are just a neon

I’m thinkin any Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth made after 1972 blows. (There may be one or 2 exceptions)

I still have to say my all time most hated is the Monte Carlo. I don’t even know how someone could even look at that on a lot and say “I’ll take it”.

And the New Mustangs. Seems like every tard behind the wheel of one of those thinks he’s in a 1,000HP drag car.

And all the G6’s one word “Your car is not fast”!!! And little sissy guys driving Miatas. Grow a set of nuts, would you!

basically anything that isnt an fbod, vette, or gto can rot in hell

trailblazer ss’s are pretty cool too.

i dont think ive seen miata listed, so rather than look back through the thread, ill just make sure its here somewhere.

actually rather than list alllll the cars i hate itll be easier to list the ones i like.
Fbods
vettes
evos
sti’s
GTO’s
cobalt SS’s are alright cant argue a 13 second car that gets 38 mpg on the exspressway
Trailblazer SS’s
anything with an LSX swap :slight_smile:
M3’s
Aston Martins
old domestics

and thats all that comes to mind, eveything else sucks.

everyone hates cobras? hmm lol

I’ve owned a lot of cars and have a Vee Dub now and I do agree the 1.8T
sucks

Chevy Chevette
AMC Rambler
School Bus [because they took me bad places and I used to rebuild converted van buses (“short bus” to most of you) at work]

all fords except some fox body stangs, and every honda unless its turbo

ha ha oh well, its a good thing I didn’t buy the car for you then right Zong? Also, the Asian thing is a bit of a stereotype. I’m far from Asian. But everybody’s entitled to their opinion I guess.

Sti’s although they are fast, they are ugly as hell. Who the fuck needs a 300hp family car?

f-bods
probes
tauri
all pontiacs
FUCKING HATE HARLEYS and all choppers
jacked up pickup trucks (just because most who do dont rock crawl or off road)
hyundais
daewoos
vw’s
CORVETTES (except 07 z06 gotta give credit when due)

and on a different note, for some reason i love SHO’s (i dont know why) i and i like the new 07 elements and xb’s the old toasters with wheels suxors