The cars that nyspeeders hate the most

[quote=“psychopjv,post:72,topic:37225"”]

SUV’s especially overly large suv’s. You know the ones that have 1 person in them at all times yet manage to take up 2 lanes everywhere. And basically anyhting i can’t see around. i don’t drive off the front of my car so i like to know whats going on up ahead.

[/quote]

+1 I don’t know where GM went wrong with the new GMT900 platform crap… they made them look just … extra super-sized. I doubt they’re that much larger than the previous gen but they sure look it. You have to give them like 3x the following distance from all sides to feel safe. I’m sure they’re good trucks but… who really needs something that gigantic? I’ll take my 36mpg turbo wagon over that any day :stuck_out_tongue:

I hate accords because they love smashing into my car

I especially hate the 2008 Malibu ‘classic’. When enterprise said my rental was the 08 Malibu I actually, almost, for a second, was excited about a fwd American car --then I got there and saw it was the ‘classic’ (i.e. it’s the 2007 model). WHY GOD WHY.

Chevy HHR, Pontiac G5 (no offense anyone but the plastics and driving dynamics are just not my thing).

Of course the rendezvous and aztec.

I feel like I’m being unfair hating on just GM vehicles so I’ll throw some 08 Ford Taurus / Mercury Sable / Ford Taurus X into the mix.

Oh and the Mazda3 hatch. I despise the looks. The Mazdaspeed3 did much to correct it but it was just a lost cause (and the speed3 weighs about 400 pounds too much). The sedan I like for the most part (aside from the numb feel I get when I drive them).

[quote=“Joe,post:133,topic:37225"”]

as opposed to ?

[/quote]

the 3000gt does have a nice “cockpit” feel to it really, ever driven one?

i hate all cars

[quote=“Adictd2b00st,post:142,topic:37225"”]

[/quote]

The high center tunnel gives you that feeling, like the FD had, and actually the first gen Lexus GS series had it too, kinda weird for a sedan.

X…

most interiors LOOK the same, but the quality of the parts differs greatly

[quote=“Xander,post:144,topic:37225"”]

The high center tunnel gives you that feeling, like the FD had, and actually the first gen Lexus GS series had it too, kinda weird for a sedan.

X…

[/quote]

yea your probably right, i LOVED how the FD interior was setup

[quote=“Adictd2b00st,post:142,topic:37225"”]

[/quote]

I test drove a '92 VR4 when I was 16. I don’t really remember too much about it but it must not have made too much of a lasting impression because I chose a '96 3.8 Firebird instead. :picard:

[quote=“Adictd2b00st,post:146,topic:37225"”]

yea your probably right, i LOVED how the FD interior was setup

[/quote]

God damn I want an FD.

anything that doesn’t have a “J” at the start of the VIN?

really though:

mustangs
neons
any pontiac

that would be my top 3

[quote=“MPD47,post:148,topic:37225"”]

God damn I want an FD.

[/quote]

You’re telling me man…

[quote=“91MR2,post:150,topic:37225"”]

You’re telling me man…

[/quote]

I shall join this FD lust list…

unlike most though I won’t let anything other than a rotary in an RX. I know those LSx motors are strong, powerful, reliable, not that heavy, etc but that’s just not what that car is about. It’s eccentric (is this a pun? I’m not a pun person really) like me and I love it :slight_smile:

i’d have to say that the 94-98 6 cylinder Mustang is one of my least favorite. it’s not the absolute worst car out there, but it seems that every time i see one of them, it’s got some idiot behind the wheel with his ford racing steering wheel cover.

Well, I’m not going to read 7 pages to see if this has been covered because I am sure it has… I hate Honda’s. All of them.

Yes, DAM THE HONDAS!

the new cutlass after 87 same with the montes, redesigned horribly

Picard.

HUMMER!!!

Well, any hummer that sits on a silverado frame.

Basically any car where my knees come within 2 inches of the dash and (or) my size 14 shoes dont fit in the hole.

Anything chrysler post 72’
(Trail-rated) Jeeps without a SFA
Solstice
Mustangs that arent Cobras
5.0 mustang convertibles /notches, just doesnt look right
civics that are not hatches
anything with 4-doors and is suppose to be ‘sport’ (ie. STI/EVO, why wouldnt they make a 2door?)

Any truck with IFS (shit sucks, really sucks)