The Cigar thread

Stopped in at Dukes in Latham today, the 262’s are on the shelves! I also stopped into James and Sons and the Paradigms are selling like mad, looked like nearly a third of the cigars were already sold.

I cant wait for my new “humidor” to come in

http://img.shoppingnexus.com/products/sauder-vinegate-storage-tower-antiqued-paint.jpg

Oh you suck dude :lol. Thats sweet!!

A week till I’m laying on a beach smoking some cubans, can’t wait

Hell yea it is, I cant wait to get it setup. By the way you nailed it with those Pinar Del Rio 1878’s, Ive probably smoked 10-15 of them since you recommended picking some up. Id gladly put an 1878 head to head with many cigars in the $10-$15 range.

I hate you :lol

I told you, get me a box and maybe some rings and I’ll get a few back for ya! Lol

I definetly have some boxes, take the bands off and hide them somewhere in your luggage. What are you planning on getting? And where are you going? Ive heard from a lot of guys that the local shops know that they can get a premium on cubans when Americans stop by so they like to rip them off.

I’m going to St Maarten. I’ve smoked cubans before, and I’ve seen the tourist trap stores. I’ll have 8 days on the island so I’ll have a chance to scope out the legit places

Very nice, Ill try to get you a box but I slipped a disk in my back so im in rough shape at the moment. Hopefully tomorrow it will be feeling better im pretty fuckin drugged up right now.

I drive all over every day, I can meet ya some place

Yeah, for the money they are a great cigar, glad ya liked em!

Just to give everyone the heads up again Im going to be looking to sell this humidor once I get my cabonet setup. Mine is this style but its the “updated” version its more of a dark cherry finish with gold hardware. Im sure it will have a few cigars left in it that I “forgot” to take out before selling it as well.

http://www.worthpoint.com/pmimages/images1/1/1208/16/1_7bdf8270c852f228127390d9aa05012f.jpg

$50 picked up

Pic doesnt work, but Im really wishing I waited to buy one now… fml!

Weird that it doesnt work, just google “valencia humidor” I got it off a member of puff.com a few months ago but dont need it anymore.

Badgers cigar den in schuylerville will have 262 Paradigms in their shop by the first week of September. If any of you guys havent visited Badgers I highly recommend taking a day and going to check it out, Badgers is very unique and Nate is probably one of the friendliest and most outgoing guys Ive ever met. It is closed next week though and wont be open again until the 1st of September.

Someone buy my humidor damnit!

I’ve smoked hookah like twice, with that said, post pics of hot wimmenz smoking hookah NOW

Sorry brother, no hooka pics. Although word on the pipeline is that a hookah lounge could be opening. Its still an outside shot and probably wont happen but if it does Ill let everyone know. Could be interesting if its a nice hookah lounge and not just head shop.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f155/Bsox171/tatFF.jpg

Tatuaje Miami Gran FF and a bottle of Tormaresca Nerpica '08, I hope I dont have to work tomorrow :lol

That would be epic. There’s tons of those in NYC. We need one up here!