The correct way to annhialate tires

Well at least from about 1:05 on. Stupid open diff ruined the start of the video.

Die Tires Die!

Why do you blame all the world’s problems on your open diff?

i remember driving out of there and at the entrance you could still see the smoke in the air.

Fuck, your car looks like it’s going to roll over, you better slow down around corners. lol. i think suspension is in order :wink:

Cool though.

Hey, if I could have gotten an LSD in it the Iraq war never would have happened, that’s all I’m saying. I’d have dazzled them with the smoke…and a slightly faster 1/4 mile.

Nice vid…that parking lot sure looks like this one in Calgary, its the silvercity overflow. Is that where you were?

Hey Matt,

With your NECC Membership, you’ll get a good price on a new diff when that one explodes. (And it will, its only a matter of time) :slight_smile:

Also, we could get you a good price on a set of Tokico Illuminas for your car, as well as some Suspension Techniques springs, unless you plan on going the coil-over route.

Keep the tires melting,
Cory.

Matt’s going to go welded diff and welded struts 8)

LoL, well all I’m really looking for is a small drop and stiffer springs. I don’t want to do a shitload to the car because…well because it’s probably going to blow up soon. hehehe

Drop me a line on prices for springs if you get a minute. Thanks. :smiley:

If I did something like that, knowing my luck, a cop would be conviently driving by and I’d all of a sudden end up with a stunting ticket, plus more.

Nice vid though :smiley: Where was that?

South Common.

Thats awsome man. My friend Jason got the springs and struts and stitch welded the back of his 300 and it made a huge diffrence. Thats a lot of smoke. Them tires some wall-mart specials?

Honestly I can’t remember what the tires were. They came off of a parts car I bought and were undersized for the car anyways.

For about 2 weeks before this video was made I was leaving rubber all over the city…man was that fun! The tires were near full tread, but they had been sitting on the parts car for 8 years and didn’t hold air very well.