Wat you have all been Wondering

Okay guys yes I have my car back and something really strange happened to it I’m wondering if you guys might be able to help me figure out wats wrong with it. Thanx.

http://homepage.mac.com/chasenya/.Pictures/nick.jpg

Bout time you got some pics up! :smiley: Nice!

What size turbo? And what did it put down when Jaime tuned it?

Nice… Return My Damb Calls!!!

Nice work, can’t wait to see it in person! :smiley:

WOW :o i love it. Post up some numbers if you have them.

T3/T4 Dual ball bearing Watercooled Turbo, it is untuned right now and is running at around 5lbs off the wastegate ass dyno says 240 to the wheels right now, as soon as my TurboXS Dual stage High performance boost controler gets here and I have a day off I will be takin her down to Calgary to get here tuned. street 8.5-9psi, and a track tune of 10 psi. If you want more pics I guess you will just have to wait and see if the B.O.D wants my car in their booth at DTP.

Hmmm…looks like someone stole your car and then transplanted a crappy engine and a Canadian tire CAI setup in there! :E

Nice looking though! I’ll be curious to see it at one of the track days! :smiley:

What’s all that piping and what is a turbo and what does it do?

k thanks bye

:lol:

Nick, give me a call when you get a chance. Looking good. Few little changes since I saw it last.

Anyway, drop me a line.

She hauls ass, even with low boost and tuning.

Frightening… :axe:

The only thing that sucks is that I can no longer say I have the only boosted V in alberta. :smiley:

well, one of 2 ain’t bad.

So lets compare notes:

I do like that KOYA rad though… might have to get me one of those.

http://www.powertechperformance.com/misc/catchcan/catchcan01.jpg

Yes I like the Koyo rad, you should run another hose where you have that little filter to you Catch Can, I like my slim fans (but I almost cut my finger off with them the other day. I really like your BOV, mine are causing me nothing but grief. I like that you have a MBC I’m still waiting for Jamie to send me mine so I can get this bish tuned by Reg. My Exhaust is really nice, it has such a deep tone, and I don’t get that “I just got off an airplane” feeling when I get out, lol, but then again I haven’t done the “Tour de Canada” in her yet. Love the gauges, but my EGT is hitting like 12’s and my Oil Pressure is peaking at around 100 or more!!! throwing a few codes, but I’m guessing most of them are going to be lifers, since the stock fans aren’t hookked up and well I’m pretty sure I will be removing my O2’s when I get down to Calgary to tune this bish. umm… yeah I’ll give you a call as soon as I can. Feel like I have been just crazy busy these last few days.

Ryan sorry I haven’t gotten back to you, I’ll try to give you a shout today (Monday) Oh and I’ll post a few more pics.

Oh and I guess I’m gonna be needing a new sig^ 8)

One day my Spec will join yours :cry

I like the color choice for your engine, looks hawt.

:partyman: Thanks for the ride!this thing really hauls some ass, kinda scary, fun scary though! cant wait to see what it runs at the track!

Totally agree. :partyman:

Sawt his close up today, nice clean install, good work man.

Can’t wait to see this thing on the track.