The Current State of Shift518

mike wood can not unrustle his jimmies.

OMG :rofl +Reps

THIS. THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL.

You’ve said your piece. Point still stands.

Singh had his piece, no apologies were given anything that has been done towards the site or the disregard for peoples privacy (mod and member) and that is not the kind of member that is welcome here.

You still have not addressed why jvg can be a racist.

The way I view it is this:

If it’s in PMs or rep, it is a private matter and an issue between that member and someone else. If it’s on the public forum then it becomes an issue. Make sense?

Recap:

Nobody gives a shit what you post.

Yup. Singh made it public when he made it his signature. Also brett never said a word to vlad here but was banned… so again, why is it okay? It is an inconsistancy in all of this. If this forum is supposed to grow into something bigger I don’t think that’s a good thing to have on its resume.

But Singh was the one who made it public, not the “racist”. It’s like someone jumping in here and saying “XXXX called me a N****R in a PM!”

For the Brett situation I won’t get into as I wasn’t involved in any of it and it’s history and Brett is back on the forum.

So what about people getting banned for rep abuse? Wouldn’t that be between two members also? Everyone is questioning singh’s moral character but no one is questioning jvgs? Both incidents were in private but made public. Singh read PMs, jvg called him a sand ******. Singh was punished, jvg got nothing. Do you really want a mod representing shift with that kind of attitude?

I don’t even know jvg. I am not attacking him in this. I just agree with singh that the rules are not being evenly applied.

Singh got banned for other reasons, as stated in here by Vlad on multiple occasions. I don’t think anyone has ever been banned for rep abuse.

So what was actually said about singh that was racist? I’m pretty interested to hear.

Read the thread, you’ll see.

CAN ALL YOU HONKEYS JUST STOP BICKERING FFS

HEY DON’T START YOU RACIST MELON FARMER

Jebediah called…he wants his beard back.

I would like to see the actual pm’s… not just what singh remembers.

No. They’re private. I don’t understand how people can not comprehend that…

Im just interested because singh’s usually a relaxed type of guy when it comes to joking around about stuff… so for him to say it was some pretty fucked up stuff, it must have been pretty fucked up.

Well that’s something we may never know.