The Current State of Shift518

At the end of the day, this is what it all boils down to.

I’m just trying to defend the site, separate and go separate ways. We had good times in the past, Singh has helped a lot in the past but he didn’t agree with the direction the site was going and help started being scarce as well as progress so it was time to separate. He was removed as an admin after multiple times he posted that he has no interest in the site or helping it as he doesnt agree with the direction. That was taken personally, and it shouldn’t have.

I’ve got my own server staff that cares and things were looking good.

Then with the recent Benny trolling I’ve found out that I wasn’t as separated as I wanted as still was still in the picture editing files and having access to the forum. Hard to move on with that. Account was disabled, files were changed and thread was made to show the people what is going on in the back scenes. Especially once the information about PM’s being read surfaced. Members have the right to know that, and it’s hard to announce that without the back story.

Either way, as it stands now, the only thing that’s left to separate is for Singh to chose to leave the site alone. I’m trying to move on but it’s hard when information surfaces that your ex still has the keys to your house and knows where you life but at this point in time “chooses not to fuck with you” as shes trying to be a good girl, after you discover that shes been in your house leaving her toothbrush at the sink.

hmm… i see

:rofl

I like both Dave and Chris.

However, being a little older and wiser than most here, I realize there is 3 sides to the story-Dave’s, Chris’, and the complete truth.

I’d like to hear the two available ones…

Sbardy for supreme moderator 2013

I’m a perfect candidate… I mean come on…

I’ll read everyones pm’s…

I will call people sand *******…

I will text people and call them faggots. And yes my mom called me one once krazykid… I was so hammered I threw up all over myself then got naked when my buddy was sleeping on ground. Door was open, mom walked in and called me a faggot in the morning. After that I proved to her and my dad I wasnt gay as they saw girls doing the walk of shame in the a.m. Many times.

I will call cossey and tell him that I need to borrow the patio furniture in his kitchen for a party I’m having in my back yard.

I will put my tits on slowmarros camaro, then take a pic and send it to him. Then pull his pants down and spank his ass.

^+rep :rofl

Ok here is my take on this . Ya know why there is only a few members posting in here ??? Cause they just got a huge dose of reality !!! We all bitch about the nisky lot being clowns !!! Guess what we do it to . K.b.b made another forum with free reign !!! Noone posts … Ya know why ??? Shift has stood thru a lot and we all love it here that’s why we bitch about it …I have no issues with singh personally but we can allllll agree what was done was fucked up and that’s why only a few r trying to stick up for it !!! It may sound corny but without this site I wouldn’t of meat a lot of good people /friends/customers !!! I bitch about it here and have fought with vlad numerous times but in the end HE Has this place for us WITHOUT ANY PAYMENT. All he asks for is a little respect and all of us exc for a few wanna call him a faggot /bust his balls etc for it ??? I agree some ball busting is funny but its fuckin old as hell now . Either grow up or fucking leave !!! All this is coming from a giant 8 yr old that plants his titties on cars for laughs !!! I’m not saying I’m perfect at all as I live busting balls etc but its old once in a while its funny as hell but get off of class nuts about shit . Singh is a good kid in my eyes but he also didn’t burn me like he did someone else . Granted there is 3 sides to every story but from what I know myself singh did break everyone’s trust by searching pm,s and hacking site of sorts …so long end give it a rest , this wasn’t a bash singh thread just a heads up for what vlad has to deal with behind the scenes so we can all enjoy it here !!! This entertaining site is free !!! Any other site I have this much on , I have to pay for so give vlad a break …

I can’t believe sbardy is banned. AND benny.

THIS THREAD FUCKING SUCKS.

Wow I agree with chris I would have shut this site down a long time ago I don’t have the patience to deal with ass clowns, go try and pull that on another site and see how quickly you get served with a court order For harassment stalking invasion of privacy and more than likely defamation of character vlad is too nice and over the year he’s said over and over to me how he’s giving him time to get his stuff off the server and what not, I would have clicked delete along time ago. But that’s me and in don’t own this site or pay for it for everyone to post on for free. I think it’s pretty simple I view this like it’s my house you wanna walk through with your shit covered shoes all over my white carpet you bet yournass you’ll get shown the door and never welcomed back again

Why the fuck is John banned

He called JVG a faggot LOL

New sig tag found… Thanks

Ok, you banned him… move on.

Did anything illegal happen??? If not who the fuck cares.

how do u ban sbardy dude is hilarious

Some people think hitler is hilarious too… whats the point?

The fucking rules are posted, dont break them and you wont get banned. Holy fuck people.

What happens when you drive 80 in a 65??? You might get one cop to think “ahhh fuck it, what ever” but you will also get a ticket at some point, and your an absolute pussy bitch if you cry about it in court.

There are 3 choices in life.

-Push the envelope knowing eventually it will bite you and accept it when it does.

-Push the envelope knowing eventually it will bite you and cry like a bitch when it does.

-DONT PUSH THE ENVELOPE AND NOTHING WILL BITE YOU IN THE ASS!

99% of the active members are fucking adults and cant figure this out???

He banned Sbardy cause j.v.g banned him for him a fag as a joke .

there buddy :hug

check it out:

http://shift518.com/showthread.php?t=27722

:dunno

seems like he got pulled over for 80 in a 65 and got a ticket.

I thought he was joking, lol

Joking WILL get you banned