The DaVinci Code. 5/19

Just a feeler, Who’s going to see this?? I am re-reading the book and cant wait for the film, by the looks of the trailer it looks like Ron Howard did this movie right! Cannot wait!
http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/thedavincicode/

I’ll be going for sure…

I’m actually expecting to be disappointed, just like every other book-to-screenplay I’ve seen, with the exception of LOTR.

I’m deffinitly going to see it… I’m a little disappointed that tom hanks did rober langdon thoughtkl… just doesnt seem to fithte parstr

ya it would have been better with some semi unknown actors. I agree im sure ill be dissapointed,but it looks like they are gettin it close atleast. The more the Vatican protests it the more people are gonna wanna go see it. dumb asses.

Ok tonights the night. Whos goin to see this bish? I already Fandangod myself a few for the 1045 regal transit showing! should be alright, some critics are saying the film is dull and boring but still give it three stars. Hmm.

Not going until the buzz dies down a little or until I can go at an odd time when the theatre will be almost empty. I did re-read the book last week, so I’m all set in that regard.

i wanna see this, not tonight but sometime soon.

saw it. It was good. People who read the book will be disappointed, they jumped all over the place with the story line and made a bunch of shit up, the ending pissed me off, but Howard went a page or two deeper with the ending-wink wink.

yea im still confused

I thought it was a good movie. I can see it being very confusing for people who haven’t read the book though. Now all that will be on the news channels for the next week are crazy people complaining about a fiction movie/book.

DAMNIT… figured that was gonna happen :tdown:

so what… did it go further than roslyn church? (sp)

i thought it was very good. i havent read the book but knew i was going to have to pay close attention at the movies haha

ive read the book and im excited to go see it…

we shall see… maybe this weekend.

:word: I read the book while i was in Iraq and i loved it. I need to see this asap!

The book was so good that I read it non-stop on a flight from Amsterdam to Cape Town… Which also means that I barely remember anything. I wonder if it will come back to me as I watch the movie…

i enjoyed the movie, and i look even more forward to reading the book!

I just baught my tickets

… seeing it at 715 :slight_smile:

lemme know whacha think nukra :tup:

Id like to see it so i know what exactly im disagreeing with. I know what its about and I know all the background on the Gospels where Dan Brown’s ideas came from.

I went last night and my sister yelled at a group of protestors who were standing outside the theater. “I need a bigger gold chalice!!”

I wanted to go buy a sign and stand with them…
because they probably wouldn’t notice that my sign would say
THESE PEOPLE ARE ALL IDIOTS.