The E30 GTR.

The car in action. Reels in a v10 M5 and keeps pace with the lambo and ford GT. Side by side I think this car would have pulled those guys.

If I hadnt just got the X5M I would have seriously considered taking this thing back to NH with me.

LOL, this is good.

I hadn’t seen that video. Car is fucking gnarly. I love it.

I didn’t include any actual pulls with the Superleggera or the GT in this video for privacy reasons. But I was in the car and will backup the claim.

Understandable… should make them private for nyspeed only.

Oh I believed it was doable…I just wanted to see it:)

the car sounds amazing… love that turbo sound.

Car is junk. 10K tops.

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

Because that’s what it’s at right now. We ran it up to 500, but 400 was plenty fast in general use so we stuck it there.

5k, so I can spend another 30k getting rid of your junk, and getting it back to the glorious E30 in which it started. Glorious meaning when Brent sold it to you, if you turn left the car was fine, but turning right would make a giant smoke cloud. That glory.

Lol is that mike bueme?

this car is badass as fuck. too badass for me. Probably couldn’t handle it. Plus i would get yelled at for parking it in my driveway because it says FUCK everywhere :frowning:

Did you guys know the drivers of the ford GT and Lambo?

Yes. No one was being a dick and chasing down random cars, lol.

If you didn’t know the drivers it would remind me of this:

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d45/mikemar319/ff_081Dom_Brian.jpg

Yeah, then they’d probably do something like this:

http://honda-tech.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=273320&d=1337980727

I’ve watched your build thread from day 1, unless you get the $ that your comfortable with you shouldn’t sell it. It’s almost 5 years of your life on four-wheels. Insane build, the asking price is nothing for what you have into it.

i’ll give you $6k for it anytime bro!1!

I loled at the baby sounds in that video

okay… $7k with a contract that it cannot be sold or parted out without a shotgun clause back to you.

For people questioning how a car with 4 to 500 wheel that weighs 2600 pulls u dont understand power to weight. This car would whoop on lambo’s and rari’s especially with newmans skinny ass in the car LOL, GLWS buddy.

I was thinking about this car a few weeks back and I had an idea. I’d bet that this car would sell for decent $$$$$$$ at a Barrett-Jackson type of auction if you got the word out that it would be there. Most people think that those auctions are full of millionaire/billionaires looking for restored musclecars, but they forget a few details. A lot of these people doing the bidding have sons/daughters that aren’t into the domestic scene. $30k is lunch money to them. I don’t know how much it would cost to get it listed at such an event, I do know that you have to apply to even be accepted to be sold there, and they keep a portion of the sale. You are allowed to drive it up onto the stage one last time if you want to, so you’d be seen worldwide.