The end of drag racing in Canada

I’m all for a gree future and protecting the environment too and I agree there are more important issues that need to be addressed in order to protect our environment for a greener future, but by the way things are going and by the looks of things the Canadian government sooner or later is going to say the holes in the ozone layer are caused by street racing LOL.

wow. what is this place coming to, all of this trash is just a cover up to make themselves look better to the general public, its just hiding the fact they cant control all the crime and shootings, so they go after “street racers” and impound every nice car in ontario and make the people think they are doing a great duty, pfft

I’m not. Fuck the trees, nuke the whales, I want to go fast.

THIS will NEVER PASS… they will never do that. Its just somthing some Idiot Is trying to get through the house of commons. think of how much tourism it will loose…

ALL piston AIRCRAFT still use it… you can believe everything you read People.

If you read the article, you’d see they’re granting a permanent exemption to aircraft, and only banning it from drag racing.

Smoking doesn’t cause cancer, street racers do.

Dont Indy or F1 cars run on leaded gas?

Another thing worth mentioning:

Basically Corvette Racing will be using E85, made from woodchips or something along those lines. Ethanol has a lot of the same properties as leaded gas, with the ability to run super high compression.