The fight against the man

Well yesterday at centennial college my teacher told me that he will be going to court to try and do something about the new stunt driving law. Remember this info is from the top of my head I don’t remember everything he said. Well what he said was there is a law that tells you how much you would be fined for going over say 10 over the speed limit, going 50 over would cost you 9$ and something cents. But how can this original law exist when the new law saying you will have your car impounded and your licence suspended at the same time. As well he said that traffic laws like speeding can’t be fought but if your freedom is at stake you can take it for a court and fight it. He said that he will be going to court in august this year to try and do something about this stupid law. Again this is just off the top of my head I don’t remember everything he told me. Thought you guys might like to know. His name is Mr. Brown

What are you going to centennial for? im going there for engineering tech

Well im still in high school, but im in a co-op program that lets me get my apprentiship before i finish high school, its school/ workplace.

oh ok sweet deal

Was there an update to this?

Nothing changed yet, still got a while to wait to see what happens.

any update after 2 weeks?

Probably not. “Mr. Brown” is going to court in August.

did he have his car towed?

lol no he didint, i bet he would go instane if he did, he drives a porsh 911. So ya gota wait till august XD

Its august, any update?