The Fruits of Labor (35r STi inside)

Well it took a long painfull 6 months, a budget that was exceeded by double the original amount, a relationship failure, and endless letdowns but finally I can say it was all worth it.

First off, a huge thank you to Mike and gang over at Innovative for the rebuild of my project. These guys did not fail to impress on everything from getting the new 35r all the way through tuning it.

Ok About the STi though, For those who dont know, it started out as an FP Red (dsm turbos wootwoot) build, but after some amature idiotic mistakes I wound up at a Rotated gt35r.

Im so surprised on how stock the car drives. Minus the ACT HD Clutch and prolite flywheel, the car feels so smooth. But as far as pulling goes, holy crap, it makes me realize there is no practical reason for any human to be pushing just shy of 500awhp. She moves fast, and the only real complaint I have is the narrow powerband (45k-7k) but believe me im dealing.

I still have a lot of general maintenance to be done (needs new pads/resurface rotors, new tires, permanent mount for the meth, ect.)

Im looking to run Low 11’s at Leicester which realistically could be achieved thanks to launch control, and flat shift control (having some isssues) on the Hydra EMS.

Ill get pics up as soon as this rain passes and I can take some

So, you’re right on target then :wink:

Congrats, sounds like a rocket :headbang:

pics?

rain?

Yeah, its sprinkleing where I am, Im going to try to make it to mighty tonight… Reveal the beast.

southgate

sounds awesome, too bad you couldnt make it to the shootout

lol @ a relationship failure

Zong ur too funny

chris you are incorrect, zong failed to deliver

you should run the firechicken tonight

let’s see some pics

Broseph

u would get it if u were in the circle of trust…i might have to put u in

:tup:

hope its worth it in the end

stock internals?

I was misinformed about something, mistaken identity I guess

hah yesss

nice im glad you didnt sell it like josh told me you might. I have a flatfoot shift system in my 951 and a semi-antilag still working on it but it spools my T67 compressor pretty quick.
BTW this is Tim from Tim Hortons

^ I see your car everyday, It looks good

Yeaap, stock internals, I was concerned about the block, mostly based on knowledge and experiences from members on STi forums, but after pestering Mike endlessly about my limmited budget and inability to replace a block at this time in my life, he reassured me that it could take all the power.

My orgininal goal was only around 420 awhp but high 400’s @26lbs is fine by me.

Im going to try to hit up southgate and MT… everyone be out tonight!!! and whats up Tim, hows the 951 holding up?