The Future of Albany Speed Shop

i dont have time to read all of your post or any of this thread, but when skimming i saw a kart track

sickkk idea, i’de be there alot if that was the case !

Ah - where’d ya c it?

Check out old checkered flag race track, now owned and went under as a paintball arena. Plenty of room. Large paved area already, with a good slab. Small garage/store front, good location off Morris rd iirc

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q26/vovchandr/f451cfb6.jpg

That’s very interetsing. Someone else perhaps you mentioned that place. I used to go there a long time ago and abuse those karts. A good reach behind and grab the govener really pissed off the dirty people that worked there!

How big you think the building is?

yea, we all talked about that location a couple weeks ago. it looks legit. even if the building is small, adding a steel building might be worth it if the property price is right

I’m going to take a ride over there tomorrow. You’re right with a Niger building we may be able to use the area. Also need to check the conditions.

I’ll be there looking around in the morning. Say 9am in case anyone else wants to snoop around.

I’ll at Albany nanotech around 8am. I can meet you somewhere.

The building wasnt big but originally was used as a garage and still has a garage door in the back to service and keep the carts.

I remember that. Let’s meet at the farmer boy diner on central at 9. Easy for anyone to find if they way to tag along. I’ll be in the little Saab 99!

planning on leaving around 9? or hanging there for food/coffee? i might come out.

I’d assume we’ll need to get Vlad some coffee and might as well get a bacon egg and cheese on HR. Thinking hang for quick sandwich and roll. That good for you V?

Im down, that should work for my hangover. Their food was pretty good haha

9 works. It should warm up a bit by then.

I’ve been on 2 wheels this whole week.

dont forget about me !

That was this morning…

i know… i feel…left out =/

I didnt make it either. got all drunk the night before and overslept :ninja

Vlad and I had a nice breakfast, good conversation and went to looked at a couple of spots. Learned much. You missed out on a good morning!

i woke up around 11 FUCK! made some coffee and started updating all my pricing and product numbers for my store lol

I don’t have time to read the entire thread but I am aware of a few potential locations budget dependant.

Jammer - email the addresses to me at dcarl@newsalemsaab.com

Thanks

DC