The GN

85, 2:41, 26 spline (should be stock)

n.v.m 28 spline .the carrier is the same serees 2 carrier but splines are off

had to look up the info to make sure i was right, only 84 h/o’s had the 8.5, all the 442’s did, and 84-87 turbo regals/gn’s/gnx’s did. as far as posi goes it was an option on all gbodys both 7.5 and 8.5

unless i can get ahold of some 28 splines

very true,

good to know. even tho my gbody days are done for now

whatd you have in your gbody days

84 and 85 grand prix… the 84 had no dents or rust anywhere i fucking miss that car

fuck yeah, i heart grand prix gbodys. my grandpa has one in his yard, mint frame, i want it so bad.

yea they are sharp, i know where theres mint silver one from florida for very good price

ya get my p/m gattville

replied

i remember seeing a few nice ones on CL for cheap, looked/claimed to be clean too, a few months back.

i replied again to:lol

i replied again to:lol

x3:ohnoes

It has come to my attention I need an impact wrench with some more balls… I think mine is dying because I can’t get the damn crank bolt off to remove the harmonic balancer… thus thwarting any more progress until at least Monday. BTW the impact is an IR 600 QuietTool… a little abused.

Big turbo+intercooler=smile

lolz, had a 1/2" breaker bar with a 4ft pipe attached for leverage, held the flywheel and still couldnt get mine off the old 3.8.

get the i/r titanium 1/2 in or ti max guns they are nasty prolly baddest 1/2 out there even smokes the new strap on one…i have the ti max 1100 lb ft in reverse :thumbup