The Gov't Is Reading your Mind

Stop having gay fantasies in the airport, they will know:

seen this on another forum.

here’s another link. this shit is scary

http://www.newscientist.com/blogs/shortsharpscience/2008/09/precrime-detector-is-showing-p.html

if they can detect violent thoughts, NYSpeed as we know it could be doomed.

what if you were just realy pissed at your girlfriend that day.
the system is flawed, which to no surprise to me its our government.

this sounds like skynet… Put this in a robot and have it walk around eliminating anyone who falls into a threat category… BAM. terminator.

well…I’m fucked. If I walk through that thing it will shoot me dead on the spot lol. I have tourettes and twitch like I’m on crack lmfao.

LMFAO

:tup:

Sounds like they got some very good results from their field test too.

Basically they’ve automated what they train most border security people to do when they question you, but due to the increased sensitivity of the machine vs what a human can detect it doesn’t have to ask you a bunch of questions and judge your reaction to each.

what if you just want to rip the head off of that fat bitch on the plane with 3 crying babies?

Considering you were screened BEFORE you got on the plane I’d say you’re safe.

Ugh. I dislike and mistrust authority figures in general. they make me nurveous and paranoid. It might have something to do with being born in a commie contry. Does that make me a criminal to this machine?

im sure some people just have massive anxiety about airports though.

Did you guys read the article? It’s not like this convicts you, it’s just a way for them to select certain people for additional screening. It seems like a way better idea than the current “random” selection process.

It’s just like when you go through the border and act all nervous for no reason and get pulled over and searched.

ha. I’m nervous every time I cross. I’m not transporting anything though. :slight_smile:

haha

I have flown hundreds of times and I am always mad when I get to the airport because I know it is going to be a giant cluster f*ck of incompetence right from the start.:biglaugh:

I can’t believe it but I’m going to agree with AWDrifter on this one. Airports are always stressful.

This technology should not be in use. Imagine the precident it can set. What happens when brainpatterns can be used against you in court. What if they make them mobile so cops could simply scan your brain when they arrest you.

There is so many ways to abuse this technology its not even funny.

fucking :picard:

arent the body/cavity searches enough?! now they’re gonna probe into our heads n see if we’re tweaked out before we get on the plane and if we have “criminal thoughts”

now i wanna know, it says they’re gonna be looking for people committing terrorist acts…does that also mean everyday crimes? rape? assault? theft? like what if some fine ass broad in front of me is standing there and i think about raping her in the airplane bathroom? are they gonna say “sorry sir we know you plan on committing some kind of criminal act we cant let you board your plane” as i say “uhh yea im gonna rape that hot bitch up there not blow the plane up! relax!”

And in 10 years everyone who is scanned will have cancer…GG America! YOU ROCK!

If you don’t like it…Don’t fly…

I love people think they are entitled to privacy getting on an airplane…

Brain patterns??

“body temperature, heart rate and respiration”

This thing doesn’t read your fucking mind…

Customs officials ask questions at the boarder to provoke responses and use their own judgment to determine any body language or anything else that could indicate you are lieing or nervous…

All those things they listed are how body responses to the same thing…