The Great NECC Parts Exchange!

Hey guys,

I was wondering how everyone’s Saturday was looking for a quick meet later on in the day somewhere in Edmonton.

The thing is, Kent/Nis_mo has pledged a few parts for the race s13, I need to bring parts in for Anthony/Sandys13 to look at/buy, and I need to return Scott/Hot_wheelz’s battery and strut bar.

So, I was wondering if anyone else wanting to donate parts for the race car or parts to someone else or anything like that would like to meet on Saturday to exchange bits and hang out for a bit before UC. If we did it at the UC meet, the sun would be down and it would be inconvinient to load parts. :slight_smile:

Anyway, let me know what you think and how your schedules are!

Whoops, never mind!

I just realized how much of a brain fart it was to suggest Saturday, with the dyno day and the test n tune day going on.

How about Sunday instead?

Yeah that was kindof a blonde moment there, but can’t we exchange some parts on Saturday? I’ll bring the battery I have. It punched a hole in my interior :smiley:

im ok with meeting up on sunday to pick up that stuff… i dont really have anything else to donate… as im still trying to buy my next 240… btw im accepting donations as its going to cost me 2000 dollers MORE to buy my next 240sx… :cry:

Damn, I was hoping this was an actual parts exchange thing. We need some 4x114.3 wheels to throw on that silver NA Z so we can get it towed away by the kidney foundation. If anyone wants anything off of that car you better come grab it quick. It has a strong running VG30E sitting in it, some glass, etc.

If anyone has some steelies they want to get rid of please let myself or Andrew know. I don’t care if they have been dented to shit in drifting accidents, just so long as they will still roll 20’.

I’ve still got a few pieces from my parts car I could bring along and see if anybody wants them lol.

Well, we could make it a full blown swap meet for parts, if that’s what everyone wants! Maybe we could do it in hawrelak park and make it a barbecue on sunday too?

Just a thought.

That would be pretty cool. That might be a good idea for all of NECC and 780 and stuff… everybody brings everything they need to sell, and have a big fuckin marketplace somewhere! :smiley:

You could maybe do it Saturday, October 1st and make it a sort of end of season parts exchange, or something?

It could be done!

I’ll post it up!! :smiley:

it will be snowing Kris

Damien, if it does I will kiss you. Uhh, figuratively.

Snow = end of construction season.

It won’t though, because god hates me. :E

Ok, how’s this:

PARTS EXCHANGE TOMORROW
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 25TH
HAWRELAK PARK
4-4:30PM (ish)

How would that work for everyone?

I’m bringing my spares.

ill be there in the pony

Thanks to everyone that showed up!

Thanks go to Jay for donating his old shock/strut assembly so the race car can get street legal. Thanks to Inzane for dropping by and proving that he isn’t dead. :smiley:

I arrived a bit late, around 4:20 - sorry if I missed anyone! Scott, I have your strut bar and battery out of the car now, so we should figure out a time for me to drop it off to you. :smiley:

Thanks Kris… i was really late due to my pony running out of gas, the gas gauge doesn’t work… I ended up pushing it 2 blocks up hill to a gas station that was closed… however they turned on the pumps for me again… lucky!!! but yea what night this week is good for you maybe we can meet on the west end… maybe hit up some coffee or something?

I was there between 4-430 and didn’t see anybody. I drove around 4 times with a van load of stuff. Where was everybody? Kris what did you drive? The only Nissan I saw was a red 04 Spec V

i seen the same red spec V… it was in the parking lot Next to where we were supposed to meet. perhaps we should try this again another night this week???

I was in the Spec! Hell, even Inzane was around there at that time.

The red Spec is owned by a guy named Alex who is bringing it to the hotlap event. :slight_smile: