The gun debate

Wait a minute… You’re not going to give my article any credit, so you link me to Wikipedia to prove your point?

My article clearly said all violent crimes, which include murder, assault, robbery and burglary, etc…
My article:

Official crime figures show the UK also has a worse rate for all types of violence than the U.S. and even South Africa - widely considered one of the world’s most dangerous countries.

I never mentioned anything about gun-related violence because that’s not the issue here. We’re talking about a country that doesn’t allow every day citizens to have guns, thus making them more vulnerable to criminals. Would you break into a house where there was a possibility the owner had a gun and could legally kill you? Most likely not. Would you break into a house when you assume the owner is a law abiding citizen and does not own a gun? Chances are much greater. Of course gun related violence is down in the UK, but we’re talking all types of violence which would’ve prolly made sense to you had you actually read my article.