The I'm still in college because I don't want to get a real job yet thread

Didn’t someone on Shift recently get booted from a local police academy when they found out the school he went to for his college credits was not accredited? That’s what I heard at least.

Yupp. I’m on the road to becoming a CRNA.

:wow

Yes, a fellow g lander.

i spent around $6,000 + $2,000in tools for my Associates degree and ASE certification from HVCC… which now makes me quite a good bit of money even though I don’t turn a wrench anymore.

i considered my degree and background from those courses to be a huge part of my career now. i would never change a thing and am still 100% happy i went and got my degree from HVCC.

so you are unsatisfied with busted 5.0 and busted f150 i take it then?

user error, not apple error. why would u not be using google chrome? and i’ve never not been able to open up a pdf in preview if i actually download it.

or you could use your degrees or of gotten a different one that you would of used. college is never a waste if your smart about it, i might have gone through 4 majors but i know i’m getting out of school doing something i will enjoy doing every day of my life (for the most part). and i’ll be making enough money that my student loans wont be unmanageable.

The thing is that I went to school for what I wanted to and did work in the field for a bit but found out it wasnt for me.

I like the truck and will be getting it fixed asap but the car is another story

Probably cant get much with an associates degree in applied science from auto mechanical and autobody.
Once I finished school I decided I was done and wont go back.

PJBROWN. Livin’ the good life.

So far my classes are filled with hot bitches and degenerate motherfuckers.

Started auto mechanics at HVCC today, feels so much different then going for criminal justice. The environment is more laid back, seems less stressful too, probably helps that i like working on cars instead of looking at law shit.

just hoping there’s hot chicks in my math class

#Winning

thats the only degree i had at the time when i got hired at GE pjb.

Then you got paid bank to come and hang out at hvcc.

There wont be. Its just gonna be the guys in your auto classes taking the retard math class they make you take. The teacher I had told us it was 7th and 8th grade math.

I don’t know the situation she was in and what her job needed exactly. But I know that people with that degree have been able to get into border patrol . I am not going to be a cop or a trooper .

why not just go to HVCC then? At least that’s accredited.

Regardless, it’s still a piss-poor overpriced school that gives out fake degrees.

already got a degree there and just got bored of it