The last movie you've seen, and rate it.

Django - 8/10

Life of Pi - 8/10 - was not expecting it to be the way it was. Definitely a great movie

Star Trek - 7/10 - Thought it was a great movie but just like any move when they come out with a second one, the first was better

Identity thieft - 9/10 Absolutely hilarious how much this guy gets royally fucked over!

Fast and furious (the newest, to many to remember names) - 6/10 - No more racing scenes. And sorry but a challenger vs GTR to start off… I laughed my ass off at the beginning and how sad they made that.

Now you see me - going to check that out today. has anyone seen this yet? I’ve only heard good things about this.

Cloud Atlas: 6/10 - Holy shit that was long as hell.

Assault on Wall Street: 8.5/10 - really crappy ending otherwise really good.
The Place Beyond the Pines: 10/10 - kinda long but it was still perfect.
Identity Theft: 7/10 - it was k. did lol a few times but nowhere near Pineapple Express funny.

Parker - 7/10
HO3 - 10/10

Now you see me - good and entertaining but very very corny at times 7.5/10

I liked it personally… 9/10

What I didn’t like, the ending. I wont ruin it now, but I’m sure you know what I’m talking about.

Took me a while to figure out what HO3 was. Finally I realized if I was dumb I might think hangover was two words and abbreviate it HO.

The fucking Hangover is a “10/10”??? Holy fuck, you’re really bad at movies… Unless you’re 13 years old. Then I retract my previous statement.

I tried reading the book and got through 20% of the prologue

You have great taste!

Please list other movies you would consider a 9 or 10 / 10

I forgot I saw the new Star Trek too. I thought it was an awesome movie - 8/10

haven’t watched the new one, but I didn’t care much for the 2nd. If we are giving movies these days 10/10 for being funny, what is the rating on movies like Caddy shack? lol 15/10? lol

or space balls or Airplane!

I highly doubt it was even funny. Definitely won’t be seeing it though.

Caddyshack was one of the funniest films I’ve ever seen. One of my all-time favorites.

Great Gatsby 7-8/10 definitely one to see, worthwhile to rent, not a must see in theater though.

OK Spaceballs sucked! God so cheesy, maybe I’m just more a vulgar evil type of humor kinda guy

The purge - 9/10 good movie that gets straight to the point and not 2.5 hours long

Shit was sick, the cars were pretty sweet. I loved oconnors old skyline. 7 will be sweet when it comes out.

the purge 9/10 awesome movie. first thign I did when I got home was loaded up a few more magazines with 7.62x39.

Love that it was only ~1:20 long… i can’t stand sitting for 2+ hours watching a movie… also, loved how they added some comic relief in there from time to time