The last movie you've seen, and rate it.

Glad i watched a cam of hangover 3 online. Zach Galifianakis delivered what few laughs the movie had,I would give it a 4/10.

Dark Shadows. 4/10 Depp was good, rest of the movie could eat a dick.

Goon: 6/10. Basically a shittier version of slapshot. Pretty lame, pretty predictable, did have some funny parts.
http://www.filmofilia.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/goon.jpg

snitch - 4/10

silver linings playbook - 6/10

hangover 3 - 4/10

fast 6 - 5/10

place beyond the pines - 6/10

shitty movie day or what?

lol no just all the movies ive watched in the last month or so and forgot about this thread

End of watch 7/10

It was one of the most intense movies I’ve watched in a long time. It’s good

Tough crowd…

This is the End - 9/10. All star cast knocked it out the park, so many cameos… gets pretty loopy but so many laughs.

I was pretty disappointed with this one.
Still good but I expected more

Was reeeal good.

indeed

yeah the end of that movie was nuts but still VERY realistic

i agree but i like the plot twist half way through the movie where it becomes more about their kids lives being entangled

This is the end 10/10
Now you see me 10/10
Fast 6 8/10

Finally got around to watching 21 Jump Street - 6/10- Funny parts, but I thought they tried too hard to be funny at times.

We bought a Zoo- 7/10- My Gf’s choice, kind of corny, but a good story.

Water for Elephants- 6/10- I thought it was a very predictable movie and not much action. A long drawn out story doing exactly what I thought it would do.

Man of Steel - 7/10 - Good movie, but i wish they didn’t try to cram the entire story of Superman into 2.5 hours. It could have easily been 2 separate movies.

The Butterfly Effect - 8/10, pretty intense, kept me interested, I liked the concept.

Brian Griffin: [points to Peter’s panic room] Peter, what is that?
Peter Griffin: Well, I got the idea to build a panic room after I saw that movie “The Butterfly Effect”. I thought, “Wow, this is terrible. I wish I could escape to a place where this movie couldn’t find me.”

saw Gravity last night in 3D Imax… definitely worth seeing.

It’s true, the visual and audio of the movie is really awesome… Sandra Bullock is great… George Clooney is George Clooney but with a space suit on.

Also, i saw Jack Reacher on an airplane a couple weeks ago… that movie was surprisingly good. I’d almost watch it again. Tom Cruise plays Tom Cruise but whoever wrote it did a great job.

Rush - it was damn good movie. I shall download it to watch at home later. definitely a theater experience though

yeah i’ve been hearing good things about Rush… have to find the time to check it out this week.

This has so much potential…

Rush was good :tup:

For anyone interested in going to see a movie that is local, go to AMC on Maple their new seats are tits!