The last movie you've seen, and rate it.

Across the universe

6/10 Some odd use of the songs but visually great. Movie los HUGE points because of all the high school art faggots that seem to think its the next high school musical…

30 Days of Night.
3/10.
The ending was terrible.

[quote=“dawn,post:282,topic:27425"”]

30 Days of Night.
3/10.
The ending was terrible.

[/quote]

shit, really?

I was looking forward to that too

although the main actor is a tool (forgot his name)

^^dude thats coming from a girl…I heard it was good so im going to see it.

the queen - 6/10 she got best actress, but, i dunno, this one didnt really get me

transformers - 7.5/10 all 7.5 is for the graphics and CGI, some scenes were sick, i just didnt like the acting and emotional robots

the big nothing - 7/10… some cool twists and turns , but overall, meh

30 Days of Night

5/10

Awesome (gory) and twisted scenes, but the story COULD have been good if there was a better ending, and there were no boobies. Not even any cleavage.

[quote=“JaysGreenLX,post:280,topic:27425"”]

28 Weeks Later
Better than expected. I am a big fan of the first one but didn’t think they could do a worthy sequal, but it was actually pretty good.

8/10

[/quote]

I want to see this, but I also have low expectations of it, so I’ll probably like it too.

[quote=“Pass McGrass,post:287,topic:27425"”]

I want to see this, but I also have low expectations of it, so I’ll probably like it too.

[/quote]

i would have given it a 4/10 that family did everything to fuck up. You will hate them if you are a zombie survival expert like myself.

lol, i hate zombies. creepy motherfuckers always stealing my shovels and shit.

zombies, true… but Sean(sp?) of the Dead is really funny

[quote=“Way2Slow,post:284,topic:27425"”]

^^dude thats coming from a girl…I heard it was good so im going to see it.

[/quote]

No way dude. I fucking love vampires and shit. The movie was good, but the ending was so gay. Like, pussy girly gay. I’m not gonna lie, some parts made me jump out of my seat, but I didn’t walk out saying wowthat was awesome.

[quote=“dawn,post:291,topic:27425"”]

No way dude. I fucking love vampires and shit. The movie was good, but the ending was so gay. Like, pussy girly gay. I’m not gonna lie, some parts made me jump out of my seat, but I didn’t walk out saying wowthat was awesome.

[/quote]

same here, the group of people I went with were pretty in to it, then we left pissed because of the ending. Seriously, it was like, homo kinda gay.

1408 - pretty weaksauce if you ask me. 5/10 I guess

I have a few that I keep forgetting to mention.

We Own the Night: 3/5 Really good acting, good storyline, but a little slow at times. I’d still recommend it though.

Disturbia: 2/5 I didn’t think it was bad, and the chick was pretty hot, although you never see her naked, but it was definitely a ‘Teen thriller’.

Amityville Horror 2.5/5 I expected it to scare the shit out of me, but I watched the entire movie thinking “that scene could’ve been a lot worse”. The acting wasn’t that bad and Ryan Reynolds is soooo dreamy :gay3:. Overall, not a bad movie.

[quote=“RobHimself,post:288,topic:27425"”]

i would have given it a 4/10 that family did everything to fuck up. You will hate them if you are a zombie survival expert like myself.

[/quote]

Bah…:ham:

anyone see shootem up?

[quote=“FBodyMadnezz,post:296,topic:27425"”]

anyone see shootem up?

[/quote]

It was not what I was expecting. Kinda hokey with same lame jokes and unrealistic action. Still entertaining, but only a 2/5

picked up some cheap ass movies at work today ( got 5 movies for $19) Saving Silverman, Truman show, Assault on Precinct 13 ide seen before i bought them. next 2 i bought without seeing beause i heard they were good.

A History of Violence 9/10 excellent movie!

A Scanner Darkly…yet to watch…whatd everyone else think about this flick?

Cocaine Cowboys…AWESOME…I’d reccomend anyone to see it.

Boewulf - 6/10. I would totally fuck that Angelina look alike with the tail.
Bee Movie - 6/10 - it is what it is.