The last movie you've seen, and rate it.

[quote=“91MR2,post:299,topic:27425"”]

Cocaine Cowboys…AWESOME…I’d reccomend anyone to see it.

[/quote]

:tup:

That is an AWESOME movie…

Stephen King’s The Mist - 6/10 Not as bad as I was expecting. Story was somewhat solid, although there wasn’t much of a story to tell. Acting was pretty decent, with a few familiar faces all of whom you’ll recognize from something else (but no one stupid famous). The kid in it, wasn’t a whiny bitch horrible actor like most. He was actually tolerable throughout the movie. Wasn’t extremely gory, but had it moments and made you cringe a couple times. Through and through it wasn’t really a horror movie as much as it focused on the social instability of america. One of the top 5 King movies. Obviously behind The Green Mile, Shawshank and The Shining. Oh, the ending is absolutely absurd and you can’t help but laugh. Definitely a very daring way to end any movie.

No Country for Old Men - 10/10 If it’s not the best movie of the year, its really fucking close. Hands down one of the most well put together story I’ve seen in a movie. It was extremely compelling with no holes or loops. Was absolutely rediculous, and definitely the best movies the Coen brothers have made. Acting was fucking superb and someone’s going to win an Emmy. Lots of death, and the antagonist kills people with a silenced shotgun and a fucking insane pnuematic bull that compresses rod into your head. :clap:

Although some of you might not like the ending, it was absolutely perfect and a terribly realistic way to end the movie. Pay attention all the way through or you’ll be going a second time like I did. OH! Woody Harrelson is in it. What else could you want?

Go see it.

The Matador 8/10 - Thought this movie was pretty good, and it was cool to see pierce brosnan playing a who the fuck cares sort of role.

American History X 9/10 - This movie was crazy from the start. Definitely makes you think differently after watching it.

Flyboys 9/10 - Great war movie with some great dogfight style scenes.

Wrong Turn 2 5/10 - One of those horror movies that turns out to be hilarious because its so bad.

Hitman 6/10 - The movie had some good actions scenes, but was it was a little choppy and the acting seemed sub par at some points.

American Gangster 9/10 - Thought this was a great movie, especially cool since it was based off a fairly realistic story.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre - 2/5. Hot girls and lots of blood, but otherwise not much of a movie.

[quote=“Dlucas,post:302,topic:27425"”]

Stephen King’s The Mist - 6/10 Not as bad as I was expecting. Story was somewhat solid, although there wasn’t much of a story to tell. Acting was pretty decent, with a few familiar faces all of whom you’ll recognize from something else (but no one stupid famous). The kid in it, wasn’t a whiny bitch horrible actor like most. He was actually tolerable throughout the movie. Wasn’t extremely gory, but had it moments and made you cringe a couple times. Through and through it wasn’t really a horror movie as much as it focused on the social instability of america. One of the top 5 King movies. Obviously behind The Green Mile, Shawshank and The Shining. Oh, the ending is absolutely absurd and you can’t help but laugh. Definitely a very daring way to end any movie.

No Country for Old Men - 10/10 If it’s not the best movie of the year, its really fucking close. Hands down one of the most well put together story I’ve seen in a movie. It was extremely compelling with no holes or loops. Was absolutely rediculous, and definitely the best movies the Coen brothers have made. Acting was fucking superb and someone’s going to win an Emmy. Lots of death, and the antagonist kills people with a silenced shotgun and a fucking insane pnuematic bull that compresses rod into your head. :clap:

Although some of you might not like the ending, it was absolutely perfect and a terribly realistic way to end the movie. Pay attention all the way through or you’ll be going a second time like I did. OH! Woody Harrelson is in it. What else could you want?

Go see it.

[/quote]

Went and saw it tonight again with a boardmember. :tup:

The Mist:7.5/10 It was pretty good.Better then i expected.I dont think you can make a movie with MIST in it get much better.I love the ending.The people i went with said it was stupid.The ending isint a typical happily ever after hollywood ending.

Memento:8/10 Good mind fuck movie

Lemony Snicket’s A Series of Unfortunate Events:7/10 Pretty good for a PG movie.It is a little on the odd side.Great for kids.Wait…its actually really weird but i love the setting and props in the movie.

surf’s up. 8/10. it has penguins, you can’t go wrong with penguins, and the ever lovable Shia Labeouf as the voice of the lead character. it made me laugh.

[quote=“FBodyMadnezz,post:298,topic:27425"”]

picked up some cheap ass movies at work today ( got 5 movies for $19) Saving Silverman, Truman show, Assault on Precinct 13 ide seen before i bought them. next 2 i bought without seeing beause i heard they were good.

A History of Violence 9/10 excellent movie!

A Scanner Darkly…yet to watch…whatd everyone else think about this flick?

[/quote]

just watched scanner. it was pretty cool. 7/10

Saw Beowulf in 3D. It wasn’t a bad movie at all. I would give it an 8.5/10. The story was pretty good, the dialogue was great and the action was cool as well.

http://smiliesftw.com/x/2girls.gif 1/10 i only saw like 5 seconds, didnt watch the whole thing

8.5/10 Chuck and Larry - Jessica Biel’s body :ohnoes:

License to Wed… 5/10 funny in some parts

Music and Lyrics 6/10, can’t hate on Hugh Grant

just watched “who killed the electric car” solid movie with lots of interesting content. 7/10

[quote=“MicaH,post:310,topic:27425"”]

http://smiliesftw.com/x/2girls.gif 1/10 i only saw like 5 seconds, didnt watch the whole thing

[/quote]

hahahhahaha

[quote=“RuBiCaNT,post:309,topic:27425"”]

Saw Beowulf in 3D. It wasn’t a bad movie at all. I would give it an 8.5/10. The story was pretty good, the dialogue was great and the action was cool as well.

[/quote]

also saw the 3D version… thought it was a great flick, but laughed at the couple who brought a 3 year old kid to see it. The opening scene with Grendel probably scared the little shit for life lol

no country for old men is really badass.

it takes a day for it to set in. then you want to see it again.

[quote=“newman,post:317,topic:27425"”]

no country for old men is really badass.

it takes a day for it to set in. then you want to see it again.

[/quote]

That movie has been getting rave reviews, i want to see it.

omg wrong turn 2 was hilarious

giving it a … 2/10

0/10 if it was intendd to be horror

[quote=“hondaride22,post:319,topic:27425"”]

omg wrong turn 2 was hilarious

giving it a … 2/10

0/10 if it was intendd to be horror

[/quote]

lol