The last movie you've seen, and rate it.

great plot, I’m soooo thrilled, I don’t like simple plots and I felt it was soo simple, it was stupid…

Meet the robinsons 5/10

Im usually a fan of these type of movies this one wasn’t that great, but the digital 3d not 2d version was STUNNING. If you take time ti think about it this move was not meant to be in 3d. Disney used some crazy software to render it in 3d and it gives alot of life to the movie. The 3d glassses arent the red/blue type, they are the polarized ones. If you want to see some gread 3d go see that movie and make sure you dont go to see the 2d one or you just paid to see a movie that was meh.

Rocky Balboa

9/10

Yeah, I was shocked it was a good as it was. Great way to end the series. If only they could erase Rocky 5 from ever being made.

you didn’t know it was going to be a violent/heavy action movie from the trailers?

no I thought it was going to be a romance comedy

Tell me a movie you thought had a great plot.

Children of Men

6/10 Pretty cool movie but I felt like it was missing something at the end.

The Departed

9/10 Most likely my favorite movie Ive watched this year.

Stranger than Fiction

9/10 Will Ferrell rocks, funny with a good plot/story

Blades of Glory

8/10 Will Ferrel is hillarious

Borat

6/10 I laughed throughout the whole movie even though I thought it would be gay. Some parts I couldve went without.

The Departed

Great movie.
And a great plot. Very complicated. If you want to see a movie with truely no plot check out Bloodrayne or Anchorman (which is great because it’s funny as hell)

Big Trouble in Little China:

11/10

It has everything a movie needs… kurt russel, and david lopan

Ex1:
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d55/dickdelaware/bigtroubleinlilchina.jpg

EX2:
http://chaperlipopette.free.fr/forum/avatar/lopanngif.gif

Blood Diamond. 9/10. Best movie I’ve seen in a while.

you can’t expect every movie to have an amazing plot though. I’m not going to go see Die Hard 4 and complain when the writing/script isn’t amazing. Some movies are created just for pure action/explosion entertainment value.

blades of glory - 8/10
had a few slow moments, but still funny as fuck

300 - 10/10

1. based on a comic book, that was loosely based on history, involved most everyone dying
  2. kicked ass, took names
  3. if you expected something more than that, you must have missed the trailers and/or know little about ancient history

Hannibal Rising… 3/10
Sucks the life out of you after about a half hour into it.

The Illusionist -
7/10 - Ending was pretty good plus I think Edward Norton makes some good movies

Click -
7/10 - Makes you think a little bit. Friend said it was life changing but I didnt agree. Its a good watch

Yes, this was surprisingly very good.

Ugh. I didn’t like that at all. They never explained anything about the stupid voice and why Will Farrell could hear it.

Blades of Glory…

Had funny points no doubt…but from Will Ferrell and Jon Heder…i expected way more…i thought those two together would have been great…but rather, they were just barely better than average…

it was the narrator of the book in which he was the main character. why could he hear it? idunno

but if ur gonna ask questions like that. how the hell could some woman write a book and control someone’s life?

its fiction

Babel was also an interesting and well done movie.

It was definitely all over the place, literally and plotwise. The end linked it all up, but the associations between the characters could have been stronger.

8/10