The last movie you've seen, and rate it.

Idiocracy - 8/10

I liked how realistic it was. Seems like it could happen sooner than 500 years from now. Plus, Luke Wilson as the smartest person alive is awesome.

I give it 4/10. It was one of those movies that ended with me saying “the fuck?” out loud.

The Departed
8/10

Blood Diamond
7/10

The Prestige
8/10

I am really itching to see Disturbia Friday as that looks pretty good.

Hills Have eyes 2… 5/10 wasnt bad had a few good jump out of your seat moments and make you wanna throw up moments as well.

Now tell me, was babel supposed to be watched with subtitles on or were they supposed to be off? About 1/2 hour into the film me and my g/f got confused and turned them on but I made her turn them off because I thought part of the movie was not being able to understand the “babel”

the departed 6/10 sorta confusing
grind house 9/10 awsome movie and fake trailers
reno 911 4/10 i hate the show but saw movie with friends… was ok
TMNT 7/10 could have been better… they need to bring back the real turtles movies not this computer shit

Seriously.

amazing

premonition - 8.7/10 … take a gf

Yes! Agreed totally. Sadly Ghostbusters 3 is set to be the same CGI crap… sigh.

The best movie I’ve seen in a year or so was easily the Prestige. The plot is intense and keeps you guessing throughout the whole 2 hours. Then after it’s over, a big question remains which will keep your mind twisted up for awhile.

8/10.

Harsh Times was pretty good also, same director of training day and you could easily tell just in the production of the film. With that said I really like Christian Bale, and even if he is a character actor, he really does a psycho well.

7/10

Right and it was pointless and stupid. I wanted my time back.

Grindhouse.

10/10 (for what it is)

8.5/10.

300,good movie with wayyy too much hype.

I loved that movie too…just saw it last week.

fucking AWESOME movie…i waited a long time to see that movie and saw it the first night…the ending definitely had me with dropjaw :jawdrop:

The Good Shepherd

1/10

Watched this last night and what a pile of crap. Maybe it was because I had high hopes, but OMG it was boring. I’ve watched History Channel stuff about the CIA that was more interesting. I kept wanting to turn it off and give up, but part of me said, “no, it has to get better, the ending will make all this boring time worth it”. The ending didn’t help.

Van Wilder 2 : The rise of Taj.

I’d give it an overall 4/10.Some nice boobies and a few chuckles.Takes place in England,too many annoying characters.

I thought that movie would be good because Christian Bale has been amazing in every other movie Ive seen him in. Harsh times was like Training Day but horrible. Good actor, horrible charracter and movie. The whole time you watch two losers drive around in a crown vic getting wasted and acting like 16 year old gangsters. All while one is trying to become a cop and the other has a hottie GF played by Eva Longoria (sp?) that he takes the chance of losing because he refuses to get a job. These guys were in their mid twenties, grow up.

Harsh Times IMO gets a 3/10

Edit: double post gayness

The Changeling

8/10

Pretty good, its an 1980 horror/scary movie. Had my roommate bugging out the entire time, but I didn’t find it too scary. Worth the watch, especially if you like good scary movies not house of 1000 corpses crap.