The last movie you've seen, and rate it.

i like house of 1000 corpses. I’d give it 7.5/10

just saw disturbia…halfway decent…
not enough slayings…what I expected for a pg-13
some grusome dead bodys.
some funny parts as well

8/10

Pelts- Starring Meat Loaf

10/10

pretty fucking gory, and it has meat loaf in it

whats better than that

Contact

A pretty old movie, but it was the first time I’d watched it from beginning to end. The novel was written by Carl Sagan, so it had already gotten 2 :tup:'s from me from the start. The special effects were surprisingly decent for a 10 year old movie. A few cheesy scenes, I hate Jodi Foster and Matthew McConahey (butchered?), but it had a sweet plot and some pretty good acting.

7.5/10

say Redline the other night…

Best movie EVAR!

That was the point of the movie. You were supposed to get pissed watching these guys act like douches. All the one guy had to do was find a job and he couldn’t pull it together to do it.

House of 1000 Corpses was good and Devil’s Rejects was better. Rob Zombie has some twisted ideas.

Last movie I watched was Children of Men. It was pretty good. I liked the whole concept of it. I know a lot of people didn’t like it because they thought it was going to be more futuristic, but I thought they nailed it with the acting and the story. 9/10.

Uknown is another good one. 5 guys wake up in a sealed up factory not remembering anything about their past. 1 guy is bleeding, 1 guy is tied up, 1 guy is shot and no one knows who is the good guy and who is the bad guy. 8/10

good suspense leading up to her dropping… then it got really cheesy :frowning:

word. saw that last night. was a good movie.

Grindhouse.
10/10
kurt russel? enough said.
it ruled so hard.

300…eh i think the movie was hyped too much as well…
7/10.

The Hills Have Eyes 2.
The first one was better i think. 6/10

You mean the 3rd? As HHE2 is actually the 4th movie doh.

I really liked house of 1000, except for the whole Dr.Satan thing at the end (if not for that, I would of gave it a 9 out of 10)… didn’t really tie into anything nor was it really mentioned in the devils rejects (awesome flick btw). seemed like “filler”

last night i saw Redline.
it was bad.

It looked like it sucked from the commercials.

Watched AI last night.

I really like that movie a lot, even thoughit’s kind of… um… sissy?

8/10

AI gave me a really weird feeling towards the end of the movie. I like when movies do that even though I can’t really pinpoint what the wierd feeling was from haha.

I watched National Treasure on USA over the weekend.

Totally thought it was going to be the worst thing ever… I mean Nicholas Cage has been progressively going downhill since Moonstruck. Although Diane Kruger was nice on the eyes.
http://www.tribuneindia.com/2004/20040523/diane.jpg

If you just accepted it to be a dopey Indiana Jones wanna-be and didn’t watch it with any expectations of sensational acting or plotline, then you won’t be dissapointed. It was fun in a mind numbing way.

6/10

redline

f~*king horrible

agreed… watched it not knowing what it was about or who was in it… I enjoyed it alot :tup:

weatherman fucking ruled…

saw 300 in IMAX. i thought i was gonna have a seizure because of that stupid screen. i thought the movie itself was boring. “SPARRRRRTAAAA!” was all i could say when it got out.

5/10