The last place you ate, and rate it...

Shopsys 8/10 the service was ok this time I luv this place just deli food and irish gold on draft…

http://www.shopsys.ca/

St Lawrence market 8/10 luv this place has everything

http://www.stlawrencemarket.com/

Rancho Grande 9/10 its a new mexican place in Springville. Food is great, and pretty reasonable prices with good size portions

Ate at Gabriel’s Gate down on Allen St for the first time in years…still good as ever.

Every meal I’ve ever eaten there has been excellent. Small, poorly lit, crowded, but excellent food. 8/10.

shanghi reds
9/10 …got the sword fish and veg’s super good… but there was only one tv for the hockey game

Shango
Main street buffalo. ILC knows of this place. It is much better than most places you jerk offs will ever frequent.

wrd, i went to merge a couple weeks ago. the girl i went with is gluten free and their menu made it easy. very reasonably priced. my dish was meh but the lady said hers was good. they didn’t have their liquor license yet which was kind of weak, and it was WAY too bright in there. but besides that, good spot.

put my homie on to Niagara Cafe the other day (Niagara & Pennsylvania). that spot is such a gem. quarter chicken w/yellow rice and beans for 5 bucks. mmmmm

Went to creekview on main in Willyville for lunch. Had the hot roast beef sandwich. Seemed like a lb of roast beef in the sandwich, covered in gravy and came with fries.

was delicious.

The Falafel Bar
8.5/10 Love the food. Inexpensive. The only thing I don’t like is the restaraunt itself. (on sheridan) It’s just way too cramped and uncomfortable. Other than that, never had any complaints.

there’s one on allen st as well. they soon after closed their original location on elmwood

Hows the prices there?

I was actually there for lunch today, the one on allen anyway. Also cramped in there but it was really good.

Shit, Im hungry as hell now.

The last place I went was Wayside in South Buffalo, had chicken Slavaki(spelling), good as normal but their breakfast is always stellar. 8.5/10

god I am so hungry I could kill to get some food from this place …
http://bajacafe.com/home.htm?deerfield-beach-restaurant

I wish we had more good mex , jamaican or brazilian food in b-low

also could go for some home made peruvian food…

there used to be some good jamaican food on main

Millard Fillmore Surburban- Not good -beef broth is just way too salty

There’s another one at main by kenmore.

Steak and Shake in Daytona, FL - 9/10. Burger was amazing. Best Butterfinger milkshake I’ve ever had… the fries pissed me off cuz they we too thin and small, but the whole meal was only $7, 4 of us ate for $29 including tip.

Quaker Steak and Lube on Transit - 7/10. Can’t beat all you can eat wings tues nights and Mustang Chicken is delicious… -2 points (would have said 9/10) for having to wait over half hour and almost missing the wing buffet.

Steak and Shake fucking rocks

Torches on Kenmore, between delaware and colvin. Had a awesome filet mignon(med-rare) with unfrozaen homemade ravioli as well as a salad with a good combo of sweet and salty. Gnocchi appetizer was great as well :tup:

I would give it a 9/10.

Fuckruckers for the $6 burger, drink and fry wednesday special. Dont get cheese on your burger (like $1 extra) and use the cheese at the condiment counter.

:slight_smile: