The latest AWD(4x4) purchase.

If it looks used that is because I have been using for quite a while.
I purchased it from my friend who wanted a new one with the child key option.
The child key option lets the Ranger go only about half speed.
I have actually put half the hours on it so I figured I should buy it from him.:slight_smile:

These things are incredibly able.
The first time I drove it through mud, water, steep incline gravel pits I told my friend I was surprised the rear wheels spun a bit.
He told me it was not in 4x4 mode!!!(duh)
I am telling you this thing is awesome.(and fun)
It also has a diff lock that makes it unstoppable.
I researched all of the competition last year and nothing comes close to the ranger.
It can haul aboot 1200lbs and has full suspension front and rear.!!!
It also goes aboot 40mph which does not feel safe.:biglaugh:
Its a fun and useful addition to the AWD/4x4 collection.

Awesome!

Not to hi-jack my own thread but, here is a picture of a Subaru I saw.
It has a Robin/Subaru engine.

A guy I used to mow for has a push mower with a Subaru motor on it

awsome, I just picked of a '06 kawasaki Brute Force 650 two days ago.

Nice. My former neighbors have a couple of those. The whole neighborhood started buying them then.

That’s funny because the first time I drove it I said, “I have got to buy one of these”.

holy crap

bad Ass

40?

lol, do you need to reg them? do people give you shit if you drive it up and down the street? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, this thing goes aboot 40MPH!!!
It is a beast.
I can rally drift it on my 3/8 mile stone drive way.:smiley:
It does feel a little top heavy though, 40mph is a little scary.:ohnoes:

I think with a slow moving vehicle sign you can drive it on the road because it is considered farm equipment.(Or if you know the local cops :wink: )

Pioneer just dropped off the Ranger after the 100 hour service and a new plow and winch were installed.:headbang:

Hotness, that thing is pretty awesome.

Bob Weaver polaris let us use one at the maize in the 05 season. OMFG this thing was amazing! Pretty fast, bout 40mph and would go through freakin everything even in 2 wheel mode. If I had the $$ I would definatly buy one. They are VERY usefull for farming and garden work and shit and have a good towing/hauling capacity. I hauled stone in recycleing bins with the one at the maize and it worked awsome.

what did they charge you for the plow? I just installed a 48" warn plow for $329 shipped to my house. Only took an hour to put it together and install the mounting plate.