The list of companies NOT to give your money to - feel free to add

i second that, they suck… cost me a whole lotta time/stress when i was finally getting my car roadworthy last spring. not to mention they denied anything was wrong with their map, but after DRIVING THERE to talk to them in person they admitted they had the map on the ecu setup wrong, and that i never told them it was for a 3 bar map sensor, even tho i had emailed them and written a full mods list out on paper when i originally sent the ecu to them for the reflash.

^^ I can agree with you on this one Nick…lol…He also screwed over a friend with headlights and taillights. they did a poor job and gave him shit about getting them re-sone.

Jim Ball Pontiac- When I was in the market for a car in June and I was looking at the Scion Tc. They had a white used one on the lot and they wanted $21k for it. It was a 05 with 19k mileage. The salesman said there was custom rims, a body kit and the car was from Florida. The car was the base tc (5 speed) without any add-ons. I told the salesman that those are the rims the car comes with right from Scion, there no was body kit on the car and really didnt give two shits the car was from Florida. I flat out told him I can drive down the road to West Herr and get this exact car brand new for $17k. He came back and said $19k, i laughed and walked out.

Citizens Bank- Prolly the worse bank ever.

yings wings and things.

placed order last night at 2 am. they told me 43 mins i called back 5 times after it had been an hour and 45 mins and they told me theres nothing they could do i still have to pay. i loled and went to bed. my friends phone rang at 4:45 saying our food was there. too bad. dont want it. called back today to speak to jim the manager and he said there was no order last night for my address. fuckin tools over there.

Firestone…One on Sheridan and NFB corner

Expensive and always looking to rip someone off, even if they dont need the service or part they claim you need. Went 1ce and never again.

[quote=“HotRodKid”"]

Mine - slowboy racing

story - http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19531

[/quote]

bump for spring :slight_smile:

ebay - fees too high

Syracuse University

Culligan Pontiac, Williamsville, NY

See here for details:
http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27604

ITT…Will get you laughed at.

[quote=“dirtye30,post:63,topic:18641"”]

yings wings and things.

placed order last night at 2 am. they told me 43 mins i called back 5 times after it had been an hour and 45 mins and they told me theres nothing they could do i still have to pay. i loled and went to bed. my friends phone rang at 4:45 saying our food was there. too bad. dont want it. called back today to speak to jim the manager and he said there was no order last night for my address. fuckin tools over there.

[/quote]

Yeah we order from them at work on 3rd shift sometimes, dosent matter how many hours you place the order for in advance for delivery, they are ALWAYS late , not alot open that delivers at 3am though

[quote=“BrockwayMT,post:66,topic:18641"”]

ebay - fees too high

[/quote]

Absolutely,people wonder why sellers jack shipping up.

Fees too high and that new gay interface they have.:tdown:

Verizon DSL.There tech support team are a bunch of fucking retards that couldnt locate there dick if they were looking down right at it.

Bunch of fucking people you cant understand and dont understand anything at all.

I was just thinking of this. Autozone on Camp rd. I went in there for work to return a bulb, that I had paid $9.99 for out of my own pocket. They couldn’t figure out how to give me my money back.:bloated: Computer is down, blah blah blah. JUST REACH INTO THE FUCKING REGISTER!!! Fix the problem later, I have places to be! The manager was there, yet they still couldn’t complete this tough transaction. So the guy said he’d drop my $10 off at my work down the street. Never did it. Now they have the bulb, the money, and the receipt. So now I have to drive down there again to get my money back, after they wasted at least 45 mins of my time. All this to buy a bulb for a customer. Fuck that place!

as some of you know, i started my rear brakes on fire at the burnout pit last summer in my mustang…
which brings me to monroe muffler on colvin in north tonawanda.
2 weeks after the brakes incicent i bring my car there for an inspection. the guy at the desk told me my back brakes looked brand new and the front ones were fucked. i proceeded to explode laughing in his face and askd him if he even took the fucking rear wheels off. eventually after screaming and pressing him for telling my mom my car needed over $600 in repairs it didnt, he admitted he was trying to scam me, and that he never even looked at euither sets of brakes, nor did i need ANY of the stuff he was suggesting. i told him to put my car back together and left. only thing that stopped a likely physical altercation there was a good friend of mine worked there and was working at the time. close one, but fuck them

HSBC- i enjoy speaking with someone in my own language when i call

… not “allo mi nam is abu ow can i hlp u”

First Niagara Bank…

some bitch working in collections wanted to make a nice bonus for christmas. she found that i had been late on my line of credit once a year prior. so she waited till my entire check was deposited like it was every thursday into my checking account. she cleaned it out to a zero balance, put all that money towards my line of credit and closed the account. when i called the bank to find out what the fuck was going on, they put me through to the bitch and she actually had the nerve to yell at me like i was the bad guy for being late once on the account…and a year prior.

I know this situation seems wrong…how does the bank have the right to do what they did to me? read the fine print on all your contracts. apparently the contract for the line of credit states that if your credit worthyness is subpar…they can use any means possible to get their money…even cleaning out any checking/savings accounts you have with the bank. so sinse i had blown off a cellular company that had also fucked me over (cellular one) i had a bad mark on my credit report and wasnt “credit worthy” anymore. so that gave the collections bitch the legal crutch to fuck me and get a nice bonus.

so fuck First Niagara Bank. if i had any kids at the time and they cleaned me out like that. i would have blown up the bank.