The new Audi S4 Avant YUM YUM

Oh, man! What a sweet car!

http://www.fourtitude.com/news/uploads/Audi_News/s4_indetail.jpg
http://www.fourtitude.com/news/uploads/Audi_News/023__scaled_600_020.jpg

"Faster, further, more agile: the new Audi S4 and S4 Avant are well-trained athletes. Their new engine, the 3.0 TFSI, combines the power of 245 kW (333 hp) with an astonishingly low fuel consumption of 9.7 (Avant: 9.9) liters per 100 km (24.25 US mpg or 23.76 US mpg for the Avant). The quattro permanent four-wheel drive system ensures practically loss-free transfer of this power to the road; a sports suspension and a high-performance brake system control it reliably. The dynamic look outside and in, together with the generous range of standard equipment, underline the exclusive character of both new S models from Audi.

The S4 and the S4 Avant are extending their lead even further with a package of optional performance technologies. The seven-speed S tronic changes gears with lightning speed without any interruption in the power flow and the new sport differential distributes the torque as needed between the rear wheels. With Audi drive select the driver can alter the working mode of the engine, S tronic and the sport differential as desired; dynamic steering and adaptive damper control round off the system. Delivery will commence in March; the basic price is very attractive at 50,950 euros (for the S4 sedan).

The 3.0 TFSI, the heart of the new S4 and S4 Avant, is the youngest member of the Audi V-engine family, and is an outstanding example of how the brand with the four rings blends performance and efficiency. The V6 generates its power from a displacement of 2,995 cc, is equipped with a supercharger, and delivers 245 kW (333 hp). The sedan sprints to 100 km/h (62.14 mph) in just 5.1 seconds, the Avant in 5.2 seconds. They both have an electronically governed top speed of 250 km/h (155.34 mph).

Equally impressive is the mighty pulling power of the 3.0 TFSI тАУ its maximum torque of 440 Nm (324.53 lb-ft) is available between 2,900 and 5,300 rpm. The supercharged V6 responds spontaneously and directly to the throttle in every situation. Despite its concentrated power it proves to be incredibly frugal тАУ the sedan requires on average just 9.7 liters and the Avant a mere 9.9 liters of fuel per 100 km (24.25 US mpg and 23.76 US mpg respectively).

The V6 channels its power through a precise six-speed gearbox, fitted as standard. As an option, Audi offers a state-of-the-art dual-clutch transmission тАУ the seven-speed S tronic is extremely dynamic and highly efficient. S4 drivers have the option of driving in fully automatic mode or selecting the gears with paddles on the steering wheel or directly with the shift lever тАУ all of which provide impressively quick gearshifts. The gearshift feel is dynamic, comfortable and very precise тАУ typically Audi.

Quattro permanent four-wheel drive transfers this enormous power to the road with no loss. Under normal driving conditions it sends 40 percent of the torque to the front and 60 percent to the rear wheels; if necessary it can vary distribution within fractions of a second. The quattro drive system ensures safe self-steering characteristics, high stability and excellent traction in comparison with rear-wheel-drive competitors."

Not my words in this article

Um… :umm

At 50,000 Euro’s I’ll pass.

ew :umm gtfo w/ that

audi really knew how to give ppl boners with those led’s that they have on the headlights now…

oh and S5 > all other S series :banana

i drove the s5, wow. what nice car with the red interior, its pretty fast too. not crazy but still awfully fun. the led’s are just plain badass in your rearview.

Ricer headlights

i was getting my car serviced at langan and was just drooling over the black S5 with the maroon interior thats sitting outfront. i want those front seats so much.

thats the one i drove!

that thing is :bowdown :bowdown
is that whos cum stains i saw on the seats? :lol