THE NEW G8

I dont know how a GTO could feel like a Bonneville/Grand Prix to you. It’s riding on a platform that has not been in use yet by any other car.

Just sounds more like an uneducated opinion in this subject.

Completely different interior setups, materials, chassis etc. Nothing is even close between those cars.

just felt the same to me,

is this g8 the next step from the g6?

probably so does pussy and sand paper too in your opinion :bigthumb:

made no sense???

u seriously didnt understand what he said :kekegay:

no i did, but really makes no sense when the point is that it seems the the cars look the same. Now I understand the the manufacture do this (chevy:malibu&monte carlo), but it seems that pontiac uses the similar look for the whole line of cars. DIDNT say EXACT, but similar, Example, when the discontinued the grand am with the g6–> looked similar which looked like the GTO, grand prix looks like the bonnieville. I would just think that if you are comng out with a new design car should be very distintive then the ldesigns before it. Car looks good I just think it looks like the others.

no G7 cums nexted!

it makes about as much sense as u sayin u had an 8s monte which u never ran at the track.:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

never said that but thx for the props. wow real off track buddy.

yes you did

that was my brother under my name on the site. which I tried to clear up. a while back

well like they say certian things run in peoples families and in urs its nothing but bullshit:wackit:

Im a lot attendent at #1 cochran. Just the grand prix and bonnieville feel simular.But they dont make the bonnieville ne more. the new Grand Prix GXP barely feels ne thing like Grand Prix GT.and the GTO is a whole different car. Its a holden chassic and it weighs a hell of a lot more then ne of those cars. its alot quieter to drive to. Cochran installed a corsa catback on 2 of our GTO’s and unless u had the windows down u could barely tell it had a aftermarket catback.The car is just heavier and insilated better.but that will probably change the more GM gets involved with holden…

Some of them do share a resemblance but to say they feel the same is wrong.but if u new pontiacs u could easily tell the difference between them all.theres distinct differences.

looks like Mazda with Pontiac badges

http://images.mazdausa.com/MusaWeb/images/vehicles/gallery/MS6/pho_gallery_MS6_ext9.jpg
http://picsorban.com/upload/firstpics3.jpg

ehh…it it dont look too bad … but its still weird lookin

pretty much

so far off… completely diff car

either way it’s ugly and wouldn’t want anything to do with it. same as a 04 gto. dead weight with an ls1 motor.