The new iPods

I hate itunes, and use my Creative Zen touch, and the sound quality is great, and 20gb is fine for me

soooo i just checked apples website… no educational discounts on the new ipods…

…discuss…

give it a couple of months.

annnd even though the shuffles have no screen… i like em, and the new ones look really good… maybe i will get one just because they are super small.

::also because i really dont like itunes, and have an ipod on the way to replace my creative labs… what is better to use to transfer songs to it? what isnt going to convert all my songs to mp4s? tips/advice/im a n00b

i’ll be in to see u shortly :slight_smile:

o, and the new iTunes is pretty nice, actually. its a lot better than older versions.

Do you get a warranty with buying it through you guys? Cause Apple is selling the 30GB for $249 as well, and it comes with the warranty. Not sure about the other prices, was too lazy to check.

I haven’t even compared to see if the educational prices are lower. In the past they would be discounted right off the bat.

Yes, they come with a 1 year warranty standard. The only difference is you get it at a cheaper price. Exact same iPod.

If you want to buy one of the closeout G5 iPods, hurry up. Once they get marked down, they sell quickly.

I’ll sell you my 30GB Video Ipod because I will probably pick up a new one now that they extended the video life

… I’ll have a black 60GB up for sale soon/now if anyone wants :smiley:

mine got stolen from car and I"m thinking of getting another 30gb… I dunno though, gotta save my pennies and nickles. But it’s easier now that there’s a price drop.

How is it a cheaper price? You sell the 30GB for 249, apple now sells it for 249… 249=249. I might just be confused though, it’s been known to happen.

so the new ones will be cheaper, and have better battery life? when will they become available?

any word on when they will get marked down at ubmicro? and by how much?

It looks like they aren’t offering educational prices. ??? No clue why.

We will have new ones in stock possibly Monday. I guess we can sell them to anyone.

Hrm

I have a 60gb, I was going to buy another one today or tommorow. (yes i want two 60gb ipods lol). Maybe ill just wait for the 80GB…

solid