The new track car *Updated 7/5 w/ new pic*

Prolly good lol. I ended up not going as the alternator is screaming at me under load. I didn’t wanna chance not making it there, or breaking down on track, or not making it home. Should have a new/repaired one by the end of the week so I’ll be doing the autocross 5/1.

I REALLY like those wheels in the picture. Are you going to get a camera inside for some footage?

car looks sharp!!!

Go on saturday not gunna be there on sunday. Shit im not even partcipating due to lack of funds and NON Snell helmet. I will be there for a bit on saturday to hang for a bit tho

Go both days. If you had a smaller head, you could borrow my L helmet. I use XL.

The car is fuckin’ gorgeous.

I have shit going on sunday d00d

Busy this saturday? Id love to see this thing in person- or on the rollers:excited
DynoDay/Open house, support the local shops/scene!

http://shift518.com/showthread.php?p=800527#post800527

^ Well good to see youre making the effort. :lol

<---------still looking for safety equipment on list

Looks good, Cossey!

Driving it for a season w/ stock 3pt belts and no cage… Wanna make sure I really love the car before I totally fuck resale on a car I got for hella cheap.

And thank you, Jim. I’d recommend take pics of the car… But the paint could be in better condition. On the driver’s side, it looks like some drunk fuck tried to put a key in to unlock it and didn’t make out successfully.

:rofl Hopefully the drunk fuck wasn’t you lol.

I am hearing ya, but not liking what I am hearing. Be mindful out there / 4 off

Car is fast enough to outrun danger.

Mr. Chris

I noticed you driving yesterday eastbound on the thruway at about Rottendam last ngiht around 7:00 or something like that. M3 on the trailer and X5 towing the rig.

(think it was you, sure as hell looked like it)

if it was, do you know the guy behind you with the older Ferrari all numbered up on the trailer about 2 miles behind you? Wheres the track day this weekend?

'Twas not me. Around 7pm last night, I was at Lowe’s buying grass seed. Although I was in the X5. There’s an event at Watkins Glen this weekend, but that’s west-bound.

HUH.

Honestly I thought it was a Q7 towing it. when i caught a glimpse going the other way. Platinum Gray (i know its a vw color but i dont know the BMW one) 02-ish looking M3, numbers and some decals on the side glass, tire rack on the trailer with some tires up there.

have fun with the grass seed, that reminds me I have to do alot of yard work too! arghh

:rofl

Watkins Glen was epicness. Car is fucking awesome compared to my highly modified LGT, considering the M3 only has bushings, brakes, and some power mods. Gave three or four point bys all weekend (when not in the point-by exercises), and two of them were to an instructor driving their student’s E92 M3. Not too bad for first event with this car on my first time on WGI.