the new z

These Wheels:

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll257/Allgo5oh/350Z.jpg

wow! that thing is slammed!

i wouldnt even bother with an exhaust, just get an intake (the newer twin throttle body one is sick) lower it and nice wheels… i remember reading that it made no gains from a cat back. the exhaust note sounds good enough stock

Nice buy!
Please do it up right!

and by right, he means paint the wheels blue.

+1 :ahh

Nice, congrats on the new Z car

Yeah nice car, now race my Cavalier! :slight_smile:

i actually like the new z’s i do think that they should offer a v8 in it. and while im not a import expert… i would suggest seeing how your in school and cash is limited to just get a nice exhaust for it and enjoy the car, maybe a shifter and programmer and a set of gears to go with the exhaust and call it a day unless you got a few g notes to drop a turbo on it lol.

anytime lol

Gay pride wheels ftl

stfu theyre sick

idk i really dont like them…

if youre taking it in the ass and want the world to know they might be.

another reason why i believe you are a homosexual.

Im not gay but rainbows are the symbol of fags and usually they want people to know theyre fags by putting rainbows on their cars.

he does not have twin throttle bodies, he has the VQ35DE with a ingle throttle body on the driver’s side. the 07-08 350Z’s have the VQ35HR motor with a whole new plenum and a throttle body on each side.

and for the HR, unless you have cams, a built block and a full 3 or 3.5" single exhaust, the stock airbox with a K&N filter is the best setup. you’ll gain <3whp from a Nismo or AEM or whatever CAI setup and the heatsoak drives people crazy.

OP, nice pick-up! let me know if you need anything, like any questions about the motor, detailing, whatever. i’ve got the same motor, just with a different IM and mounted the wrong way :facepalm

jesus christ man, i know you loveeee nissans, notice i said " the newer twin throttle one" not implying his car is one. you tool.

:facepalm

i dont love nissans, i dunno where you got that from. i also don’t know where you got this notion that i am a tool, i’m curious to know though. :wierd

also, i wasn’t trying to “show you up” or anything, i was just letting you know and skateshelter know, i dont know how much background info he has on Z’s… just trying to help him out.

i guess i’m too much of a tool, though, you’re right.