The NFL Firing/Retiring/Quitting/Hiring Thread

Looks like Herm Edwards is going to the Chiefs for a 4th round pick

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2282716

interesting… I guess he wasn’t quite “fired” from the jets.

Brett favre is a fossil

Does anyone think Donahoe will get hired by anyone? and what do you think about Marv coming back? I think it’s a good thing. Hopefully he’ll give Mularkey some pointers and and if Mularkey knows whats good for him he’d ask Marv, it’s not like Marv was involved with the best Buffalo Bills team in their history that went to the Superbowl for 4 years in a row (yes, we all know we didn’t win them but it’s just Buffalo’s luck, Like the “NO GOAL” for the Sabres). Hopefully Marv brings that spark back even though he’s the GM.

mularkey is a joke. /

so is mahatma gandhi

[QUOTE=CobaltSS422]Does anyone think Donahoe will get hired by anyone? QUOTE]

prolly back with ESPN…haha

now why dont you come down and say that to my face big boy

no but seriously farve will get killed on the field if he keeps playing. unless the GB packers get a good offensive line.

hahahahahahahaha

Hmm… Dungy with the Chiefs for 4 years.

Haslett going to the Jets? Possibly from what I hear.

Mularkey’s not bad. I think he has the potential to be a good coach but his frickin play callin has to go!!!

:word: x 10!

Ted Cottrell fired by minnesota :tdown:

and the way it sounds in new orleans, doug williams (former Buccaneers QB) will becoming the next Saints Head Coach

It would be interesting to see Jerry Grey(sp?) as Houston’s coach.

That’s like saying :

I’m not a bad driver, I have the potential to be a world class F1 driver but I just can’t follow the apex of turns.

Being a good coach IS also good playcalling

although the blame doesn’t completely fall on him (off and def coordinators) he still essentially has the final call and should be shot.

jerry grey doesnt have the mind set to be a head coach…everyone though ted cottrell was head coaching material and look at him now…still a cordinator…

the word out of houston is that gary kubiak is the front runner for the coaching job in houston…

if anything grey might be there d-cordinator…

rumor has it dom capers could interview with the bills for d-cordinator

such BS he packed up and left like that. can’t wait to see what kind of precedent that sets. “screw you guys, I’m taking my ball and going home.”

Fron what I heard he didn’t want to leave. They traded for a frickin’ 4th round draft pick. They just needed to get rid of him for anything that another team was willing to offer. They screwed themselves over on this one… only a 4th rouund pick? :lol: Retarded.

Just wondering why J.P. Losman won’t throw the ball to Eric Moulds?