The NFL Firing/Retiring/Quitting/Hiring Thread

losman doesnt have the same chemistry with moulds like he does with Reed.

Evans…not Reed.

Mularkey is soft. He doesn’t stand out enough as a leader. He always seems confused or full of shit at press conferences. His play-calling is absolutely ridiculous.

Marv Leavy is a toss up. He has the potential and has seen enough for the inner workings of this franchise to help a ton. But, being an NFL GM is a lot different than being a Head Coach.

Donahoe will be hired within the next year. Maybe Asst. GM, but he will be hired. He is good at the business side of things. And he has somewhat of a decent “judge” of talent.

mularkey may be out soon

oops, got them mixed up

HOPEFULLY, the end of this season. If their in the tank half way through he may be out then.

I knew you got um mixed up…jus helpin ya out.

just heard mularky has resigned as head coach

wonder who the bills will take now??? hmm this came out of nowhere

he was also a redskin QB…if i do recall a SB MVP

ted cottrell will be our new coach

Yup

Here it is, supposedly will be aired 1/13/06 at 11:00AM:
http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/BUF/9161638

I wonder if it’s because he lost his fellow “Pittsburgh” friend. As for Donahoe, he is a great business man and he got us some awesome players but there is a reason why Pittsburgh got rid of him and kept Cowher. Cowher didn’t want to work with him and Pittsburgh made the right choice because look where they are now and they probably will win against the Colts

I always wondered the same thing. Look what Moulds can do when he gets the ball. He’s had 100yd rec every game that Holcomb played.

press conference is on right now channel 2

Press conference didn’t really say shit…except that Mularkey resigned…uh duh.

My vote is for Ted Catrell or Mike Sherman.