The Nisky lot thread.

this place does have potential. as long as the dumb fucks dont ruin it. the one night i was there the nisky cop said it was cool that we chill there, but if we made loud noises, burnouts, etc. then he was going to start “handing out papers” to everyone that leaves.
so far i like it better than mcd’s/kohls because i dont have to hear shitty music being played by the hispanics. :lol

definitely going to be ruined

That’s not a Wal Mart rule, it’s state law on commercial vehicles.

myself and a couple of my friends are going to check it out. none of us drive anything special, but the car scene is more about the people than the cars, right?

debatable. i’d lean more to the cars > people side, more because i hate people then anything else.

it could just be me. my friends downstate are all in the car scene, so to me i dont even care what they drive. they could all go out and buy pinto’s, and i may still be cool with it lol

Cannot wait to meet you in person

specialbreh

aw man…i felt cool for a second…

:’(

We can meet too Mikebreh.

If that were the case Im sure grown men could find something better to do than stand around in a parking lot on a Friday and Saturday night.

standing around in a parking lot > destroying your liver and dying by 45

:facepalm

Lmfao…

what time Fri… i get outta work at 10…ill roll thru if a few of u guys r gonna be there…

ok so its a little bit about the cars lol

it actually depends on the situation no apu you can idle because you have to have heat, a/c isnt requierd. and if u have animals with you can idle. but walmart doesnt care about any of it you want to idle you leave the yard.

anyway id like to meet up with everyone they do this on saturdays? i remember the lot was friday saturday and i think i seen people there on sunday a few times

I think we all need to find a time to go, meet up about a mile or so out and roll in 50 cars deep… show those little boys what the old skool car scene was about… lmao. But the key to the whole thing being successful would be that not one of us revs the engine, does a burnout, or otherwise acts stupid. Just roll in nice and quiet and respectful.

I’m down

yeah because every social drinker dies of liver damage by 45.

Report back to us when you can legally purchase beer.

like this idea. ^^^^^

also, mohawk commons is a big place, things get iffy we make roll to barnes and noble or another lot in there. If we dont start nothing wont be nothing.