The OFFICIAL Gun Thread.

Everything? I’m getting rid of 1% lol.

Plan on picking up a few others, I don’t need three glock 23s. And fs2000 wasn’t my cup of tea. If I wanted yo shoot .223 I’d shoot my Ar and the fs just sat in the safe.

I gotta go out and shoot some of my guns.

My Arizona pistol permit arrived yesterday, just waiting on Utah and Florida to come in.

Also bought a new pistol today. Picked up a bi tone XDS

It’s that except the slide is stainless.

Because FLORIDA.

Innocent Man Shot to Death Inside Own Apartment by Deputies Who Mistook Him for Attempted Murder Suspect

http://gawker.com/5926344/innocent-man-shot-to-death-inside-own-apartment-by-deputies-who-mistook-him-for-attempted-murder-suspect?comment=51024232

Clifffnotes:

Cops don’t identify themselves, start knocking down the guys door at 1:30 am or so in a bad neighbourhood and shoot him because he allegedly was holding a gun when the door was broken down.

Murder in cold blood and they are blaming the innocent man as being at fault.

So much for stand your ground law eh?

:ponder

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foZlciP6gUQ&feature=related[/ame]

Wat

saw that on mythbusters. They finally got to the point where they could replicate it without a problem, was pretty damn cool

Another day in the Marine Corps…

Send a few my way?

I would be good with just one of the ones setup with an ACOG

Pretty funny read. Recommended to all.

Just bought my first gun. Hi-Point 995TS. Wanted something cheap to learn on.

Welcome to the club. Pistol caliber carbines are always fun!

Thanks! And that is what everyone was telling me.

Hi-Point seems to be a little controversial though. Some people say they are awful, other say they are great. It is hard to beat the price point and lifetime warranty though. Now I just need to find time to go shooting.

Looks gud

Picked up my P220 Beavertail .45 recently. Haven’t had a go with it yet. Maybe tomorrow.

Finger on the trigger, nice.

:rofl

NBD. There was no live ammunition. It was pointed to a designated safe area. I’m fairly well qualified. You’ve never dry fired a firearm?

Isn’t dry firing a gun damaging to the mechanism?