:rofl:rofl:rofl

Slapped like a bitch :lol

I think sketchy wants a saiga…

Rep has been given…hahahaha

Registered for my pistol course.

What county?

Albany

sorry to hear that…

everyone else i have a few guns for sale… to lazy to make for sale ad’s at the moment so just putting a few out there for you guys. if interested in any please let me know and ill pm yeah more details.

Winchester model 70 bolt action .300 win mag. includes a scope thats on the cheaper side, but worked well for me and my friend who i bought it from. he got several deer and bigger animals out west with it. comes with around 200-250 rounds of factory ammo and some brass.

FN FS2000 couple hundred rounds through it comes in factory box as it would from the store with cleaning kit and all paperwork. literally comes as it would new. has the factory optic. shoots 5.56/.223 and takes AR mags.

Glock G23 RTF .40 S&W with the fish gill slide serations. gun comes as new in box with papers, 2 factory ten round mags. currently has night sights but can switch to standard depending on price. this gun is unfired, no rounds through it. i can offer pre ban mags with this depending on price.

these i might sell but not really pressed to sell these but if someone is looking for these specific let me know… maybe an polish tantal ak 74, and maybe a smith and wesson ar that shoots the ak74 round (5.45x39).

prolly one or two more im willing to part with, if i think of anything specific ill update. only reason im looking to sell is im planning on adding at least 4-5 to the collection soon and these three need to go to free up some room in the safe. the 23 is going because i currently have three G23’s and dont need them all lol.

Phase 5 tactical pistol AR upper with the equivalent of a carbine length gas system. Pretty neat.

lolz

http://honda-tech.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=278738&stc=1&d=1341557270

Not legal in pussy-state NY so don’t bother posting them here.

what are you looking to get for the 23? Not really looking for a .40 but you can never have too many firearms.

Pm sent.

Also curious

Pm sent.

:rofl

FS 2000 sold and looks like Glock is sold. Still have some others if any one is interested. Surely someone needs a 300 win mag.

Damn man. Why ya getting rid of everything? lol