The OFFICIAL Gun Thread.

It’s Grill, not Drill you neanderthal lol.

All I saw was rill it lol no g or d in front so I assumed it was drill it !!! I may be a neaderathol but remember I’m family now as far as we know lolollolololol

Don’t remind me man. I’m about to set up an ancestry.com account just to find out if your family is related to my gf’s LOL.

Wait Cossey is related to John??? :rofl

Oh yeah we r lol

He may be related to my girlfriend in some odd back-country type way lol.

Don’t be ashamed man , I fight for my family lol . Why is the thought of me in the family disturbing ? I’m a good guy !!! I feel disrespected now :’(

I never said there was an issue lol. Just funny. Btw has anyone dealt with firefly outta Schenectady?

Haha, I know you’re a good dude, and you know I’m messing with you. Now you can’t sexually assault me without being called inbred lol.

Yea, Bob @ Firefly is a good dude. He handled a couple transfers for me before, and his prices on guns aren’t bad at all. He just does it out of his house which is near Sheridan Village but on the other side of Rosa Rd.

I’ll have to get ahold of him wanna pick up a 10/22 beginning of next month

If your looking for a 22 to go plink with I have a remington 597 I wouldn’t mind selling. Great rifle, but I have several 22 LRs and I haven’t shot it in a very long time.

Pm sent

I bought that one last week

you both suck each others cock while reading grill magazines.

well not to take away from Cossey and Slow’s new found man love, but I got the chance to shoot my new XD-9 subcompact and I’m very happy with it. Nice smooth trigger pull and good accuracy for such a short barrel.

Shot the 700 today with the new stock @ 100yds.

The four different groupings on the left of the target are mine, the others are a friend’s.

Bought a P220 Beavertail .45 last week. Hope that keeps the urges at bay for a while.

No more talking about it until you follow through.

+rep. Sketchy is the NickAlero of guns.

wow talk about taking someone down a peg