The OFFICIAL Gun Thread.

Honestly I don’t think I’m even going to make him an offer on it cause he thinks it’s worth more then a new one and I don’t really want a 10mm anyway. Next one is probably going to be a 9mm

http://www.nysrpa.org/

East Greenbush Alert

The East Greenbush Town Board has scheduled for Wednesday June 20 @ 6:00 pm a public hearing to discuss proposed Local Law 1 which would eliminate your ability to target practice on your own property without town approval and permission.
Please everyone be there to protest the potential limitation of your property and 2nd Amendment Rights. Don’t let this happen to you. Fore more information contact Tom King.

Wow.

Well, microstamping has passed in the assembly once again. Hopefully the Senate will vote it down again.

1. Remington said they’d move their HQ out of NYS if it passes. But we know how NY feels keeping tax-paying businesses in the state.

2. COBIS failed to solve a single crime after costing tax payers $40M over 10 years, how would microstamping be ANY different? Almost the same idea, just more expensive and not viable.

So im looking to get my ccp and im going with a glock 17. What are some of the better local gun stores?

For Glock, B&J on Central. The actual name of the place is American Shooter Supply.

Check out Target Sports in Rotterdam, a friend of my dad run’s that place, good guy.

Thanks for the help guys. Do either of you know if they have deals for military ?

like cossey said american shooter supply has best glock deal locally. $525 plus tax. they have two sisters stores that also have the same price… oakwood trading post on oakwood ave in troy, and guns inc in schodack i believe is were their new location is now.

can i ask why a 17 if its for carry? a 19 is a tad bit smaller and IMO a better sized frame, specially if carrying.

also if you start with 9mm you cant convert them by buying barrels down the road.

just something to think about but if you buy a .40 s&w first you can get 9mm and/or .357 sig barrels to convert the same gun to shoot all three if you wish. but it does not work the other way.

i know they have LE discount on glocks but i dont think its open to military

if you have any other questions let me know. i love glocks, and currently own 6 of them lol

Thanks for all the help! A buddy of mine in Washington had the 17 and i carried it from time to time and i have zero issues with it. I guess it just left a pretty solid impression.

understood, they are great shooters. if you can shoot a 19 before you buy. its not much smaller but small enough to were it is easier to carry IMO. i doubt itll shoot any different for you than a 17 does.

Unfortunately i dont know anyone local with a 19.

unfortunately i dont have one. i have a 22, 17, 3 23’s, and 37.

the 23 is the same size frame as the 19 but its a .40 not a 9mm.

Anyone selling an AR-15 PM me with make, model, pics , how well it was taken care of, and price please.

id sell a minty condition lower most likly if your interested in buying seperate.

there is a listing for one in the classified section for 800 bucks

Just gonna put this in here. The M240B is fucking awesome. Shot 800+rds through it today, and if there were ever any way to afford, or legally have one I would in a second lol

Got this gem today… AICS 1.5 for Remington-dimensioned short actions:

So, out with the old and in with the new:

Is that drill it magazine on your table a fapping device ?