The OFFICIAL Gun Thread.

Orlite doesn’t date stamp and they are a plastic mag made in Israel

This link has information about them.
http://magfaq.tripod.com/mags2.htm

The colts I bought from LDD on NYFirearms about three weeks ago.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/08/ugyvybyh.jpg

Also interested depending on the price mags like that are going for about 20 bucks each on nyfirearms.

I think I may have 8-9 orolite 30 rounders I might think of getting rid of

Well how much???

I’ll dig through my field bag in the morning, check number of them and conditiion (they do show a good bit a wear, a few of them look like they were duct taped together at some point) so I wont be asking gold plated magazine prices

I’m also interested depending on the price

Make me an offer, cash or trade:

got 10. Willing to split or sell as a lot,

You people and your Orlites. USGI FTW.

Can you take pictures of the feed lips? That is where a lot of issues are on these mags.

Ewww, steel case ftl.

Orlites AND steel case?!?!?!?

What is wrong with you people??!@

j/k, I’ll run steel… In an AK platform.

You also might not want to keep the orlites loaded. If I’m remembering correctly over time it can cause damage to the feed lips from the pressure being left on them. If they don’t sell here post them on NYfirearms.com and they will move. You might be surprised about how low the price on P-mags has gotten though.

I see nothing wrong with steel case ammo IMO…

Yeah, I usually only keep a few loaded. I had planned on going out a few weekends ago so i loaded them up but the plans fell though. Make me an offer before I throw em up on NYfirearms if anyone is interested

Ammo is included right :lol

hahahhahaha im gonna go with no on that one!

Ive seen em on up NYF for around 16 or so

I’d much rather give someone local a deal and not have to worry about shipping and such

I was joking. One last question if you look at the bottom on one of the sides you will see a circled number with a 0/xx number in it can you list those???

0/20, 0/04,0/20, 0/32, 0/10,0/36, 0/10, 0/02, 0/10, 0/10