The OFFICIAL Gun Thread.

Indeed. Civil disobedience.

Stand up and say no or get on all fours and take it in the ass your whole life.

what ar is legal in nys now

:rofl

going out to check on the CNC right now. i’ll be back in a bit since I anit getting no sleep tonight :shifty

Greg Ball for president.

One that’s not called an AR15 with a 7 round magazine, fixed stock with no thumb hole, no pistol grip. Essentially you can buy a sniper rifle still but no AR15. So if you want to shoot from a distance at crowds of people I guess that’s still acceptable.

OK, time to break it down… whats legal whats not, based on what they passed.

Perhaps a new thread… will start…

me either

the one you didnt tell anyone you have.

1776 2013 is called for.

i hope your working on a 7 round mag if you want to stay successfully in ny

i wish

from my understanding anything that can hold over 7rounds and has pistol grip with semi is illegal. so a ar can hold a 10 rounder so its illegal

i think we will have to pin a 7 rounder in just like cali. i dont know forsure this is what i get from the law writing

hopefully they dont ban the cnc… i mean if guns kill people…mill machines make guns??? better hide that while you have time

You guys are funny. I told you at noon this was happening today. They’ve been negotiating since December, and when did the first NRA rep show up? About 5pm. You want to blame someone, there you go. They didn’t do shit to stop this or mitigate it while the press was hammering legislators. I reached out to the Freedom Group in August and told them this was coming down the pipeline and they didn’t care. They never got involved either, so there was no one to tell the other side of the story.

The Assembly will pass it tomorrow morning, probably around noon. After that its a done deal. Highly unlikely a court would overturn any of these provisions. It will take effect in 60 days officially.

Time to leave NY
Fucking hate this state, I’d love to give another state my tax dollars

When would this actually become law? Meaning if you have a year to sell or destroy pre an magazines if you were gonna sell your ar how long would you have?

And does anyone know if the Allstar preorder is still going to be able to ship now?

Not registering shit. Fucking unreal, I want to move so badly but I have the best job I could ever imagine working at. Fuck!

Don’t register anything. If it happens here I wont.

Massive Noncompliance 2013.

I would be fucked if I still had mine . On so many levels lol …

Yup, sold all mine. Maybe once things settle down, I will pick up a state compliant lever action 38/357 if I still live here.