The OFFICIAL Gun Thread.

yea im not looking to break any laws, just to get out of this state in a few years, i just want to make sure that there is a way for me to move out of state and still have my guns, im just wondering if they will try to confiscate anything registered in this state when i move, ill have to find a lawyer to ask or go to a lgs and ask around. thanks for the reply man

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Factory-Armalite-AR-10-Magazine-/281050773889?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item416fee7981

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Two-2-ASC-10rd-AR-Magazine-223-5-56-Steel-Colt-/230911913896?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35c36c2fa8

if you bought a bunch before the new weird law. you would be better off than saving your money.

if you had $100 now you cna only get one but if you bought them $10 each like i did you will be making a killing

if only everyone else had thought of buying up guns. magazines and ammo…

most people bought guns that will be ilegal and high cap mags that will be illegal.

once people start trying to make their guns legal they will buy my mags for $200 each. or so i hope. i know people who paid $2000 for a s&w mp15 that was $700 msrp.

oo and ammo always goes up in price while your dollar goes down. there will be times it drops a bit but it will never drop like the american dollar

lol. No one with any sense is going to spend 200 dollars on your mags.

lmao i am sure you dont speak for all the sheep running around buying .223 for $1 each in bulk.

people i will be marketing to will be sheep. not someone who has 10 mags already.

ooo and if i could buy up all the 10 rounders i bet you would pay $300 each. lmao

Are you implying I’d spend that on ten round magazines? You’re wrong. lol. I’d probably just buy them out of state whenever I felt like it since no one has any way to prove that I didn’t have them before the ban…

3 rounds more , not an extra 10, 20, 32, 40 , or 90 like orig prebans

bingo

and they will still be available all over the rest of the country.

yup.

everyone look at the 1/1/2014 bill they are trying to pass. they want to limit people to 3 guns by 1/1/14. why? to limit our power.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvD2CUCZj4w[/ame]

you will have to surrender your assualt weapon buy 1/1/14. the one they will make you register in a few days they will make you surrender it to them.

your a felon if you own more than 3 guns by 1/1/14

if you have 10 or more or a assult weapon you get get the 1st degree. so they will punish you to the max.

please watch that video

if we put a team together who can throw in $$$ we can sue the people who limit our rights.

richard mac sued bill clinton in 94 and won millions. after the brady act. if we can build a team to fight this we could come away with our rights back and some fast cash

lets here what obama and his 19 points have to say about that.

this should be today. arizona mayor is the only one who said evenb if he says they will ban just like ny on the fed level he will not follow. as he feels its not right

his 23 executive orders are a joke. they’ve already been released since noon where have you been?

Just saw this on Timesunion

No, because its not longer a semi auto.

Also wrong, crossing state lines with guns is totally legal for traveling and moving, vacation and etc. just make sure you research the laws of each state you plan to travel through to understand what states require what. For example, south Caroline it is said that you can drive through with your pistol loaded on the desk board with no South Carolina permit, but your not allowed to conceal it or put it in your glovebox.

Most state websites will give the info needed, or call the state police of that state. I’d recommend covering your ass and researching before you so it, but it is totally legal.

So are we still allowed to make a private sale in NYS for the next 60 days?

If I understand it correctly from what I read all private and business sales of banned Assault Weapons are now illegal, unless its done to an out of state resident.

Hardly tracked, but local stores can’t sell things anymore. Allstar might not even be able to sell stripped lowers… that’s pending a reply and confirmation.

Just looked into the details. You can sell an assault weapon to someone in NYS for one year after enactment. No NICS for 60 days.

is this your interpretation of the bill or is this concrete? not to be an ass but i want to make sure before i sell anything that i am doing so legally