The OFFICIAL Gun Thread.

any of you running laser/light combos on any of your guns? not talking about crimson trace either.

im looking at a couple but the top two so far are

the viridian x5l and the streamlight tlr-2.

anyone got any opinions or other suggestions? most likly going to go on one of my glocks, but could go on my 5.7 or one of my other pistols. so a universal rail design is a plus.

also what models are reccomended for the ar’s? i want one for one of my ar’s also.

I don’t see the point. I wouldn’t use an ar for home protection as i woulds choose a shotgun or pistol once my permit is finalized.

i didnt say i would… im mainly looking for lights for a pistol or two. but wanted opinions/reviews on a light that would work on one of my ar’s. not everyone has handguns but they may have a light on an ar they can comment or give feedback on.

i just wanted opinions on lights. never did i say i would use an ar for my home protection gun.:dunno

I was just saying i don’t know why you would want one besides looks. I understand a purposeful function on a pistol or shotgun, such as home protection at night. Other then that they just seem overly cosmetic. On of the tactical magazines just had a write up and comprasions on numerous brands ill look around to see if i still have it

true but its one of those things better to have and not need than need it and not have it. plus im sure for varmints it could serve a purpose. idk. i know what your saying, and my main concern is getting one on a pistol or two but one on an ar or one capable of switching onto the ar would be nice.

As far as home defense, I don’t totally get the AR. I saw it in a magazine advertising as a home defense weapon. I don’t suggest it, but yeah, 100 yards out from your front window, it’s going to knock some homeboy’s down. Other than that, a 3" buckshot in a 12 Guage shotgun is going to make “hamburger helper” out of anyone. And yeah, a 45 isn’t a bad idea to have in your back pocket if somebody starts shit in your front yard…

dont feel like making a useless for sale thread on here so ill just see if anyones interested in here before they go on nyfirearms.com

i have an extra crossbreed super tuck holster for a 1911 im looking to get rid off. it holds my 3 inch and 5 inch just fine.

and anyone have any interest in a glock gen 4 g23 .40 s&w with night sights? low round count, comes with box, papers, etc just like it would new. mint condition. only reason im selling is i have a matching set of glocks (g17 rtf and a g22 rtf) and i dont need a g23 and a g22.

what are you looking to get for the super tuck?

holster is sold pending funds. if it falls through ill let you know. asking price was $40.

any of those with permits, i still have the glock id sell and also have a body guard .380 id like to part with. both mint condition and well taken care of. all my guns are kept top notch.

pm me prices

i have a thread on nyshooters and nyfirearms but i figured id ask here since im not having the best of luck on either of them. im looking for some pre ban g22 mags.

id also take a few more g17 pre ban mags.

id also buy any of the pre ban stick mags for 40 or 9mm glocks. not sure what the 40 holds but i think 9mm stick holds 33.

I’m thinking of getting a good .22 any recommendations? They all seem rather basic.

I’ve shot a couple but but they just don’t seem “fun”. Is it the caliber or the ones I shot?

Ruger 10/22 like Jon and I have would be great. So customizable for cheap. I don’t remember if you shot mine, but I love shooting it. Can’t argue with 500+ rounds for less than $20. Wanna go to the gun shop w/ Jon and I this week? At least get a feel for stuff. If 7.62x54R prices are ok w/ you, you could always get a good ole Mosin Nagant.

+1 on 10/22 also marlin makes a nice lever action 22 thats fun to shoot

Thats my other option.

My dad has 3 of those things and I’ve shot 2 of them. Personally I think the gun is great.

You can’t beat a .22 for the price though.

Let me know when you’re going and I might come with, wanted to pick up some ammo for my dad anyway.

You can look at some SW MP15’s and GSG5, GSGAK

.22s are great, i have around 5-6 guns that shoot .22 just because the ammo’s cheap and its a blast to plink with. also its low recoil allows me to bring people who couldnt handle shooting higher calibers with me that day which can be even more fun in itself.

as far as 10/22’s there great, cheap to mod, i have a ton of trigger work and other work done to mine. the gsg’s are great i have a gsg-5 and a gsg 1911 and both are high quality guns. would reccomend the gsg products to anyone.

nikon came out with a .22 caliber pro staff rifle scope that would go great on a nice 10/22 set up.

I finally cleaned my guns today.

I never took a pic of my AK47 Pistol with the 75-round drum on it:

boss as fuck

:tbu