The OFFICIAL Gun Thread.

got me beat by 2" damn

Started changing things on my pre-ban Colt AR… Replaced the stock… stock with a Magpul CTR in FDE, and the stock grip w/ a Magpul MIAD in FDE.

now thats fugly!

sick, now come buy this Remington I’ve got for sale on here! lol

Woottt…

My fourth 1911 arrived at the store this week. Prob go get it next week by the time I get my amendment. Kimber stainless TLE. Very excited.

Also my Keltech Ksg should be in soon.

you crazy sombitch

So many glocks and 1911s :ahh

Some of the best guns ever made!!:number1

need a G18 to complete the collection :shifty

How about a bullet that flies itself?

Doubt we’ll see that regularly used in the battlefield anytime soon. By anytime soon, prolly 5-10 years. Longer with our defense budget being cut prolly.

Lol there was a movie from the 80’s with cruise missle like bullets

I know what your talking about, actually lvoed that movie when I was a kid. Was about a cop and his female partner IIRC, there was a bunch of “spider” like little robots that had syringes on them filled with poison and a little triangle shaped drone. Dude had a gun that would heat seak targets.

Fuck I wanna know the name of it now, id love to watch it :rofl

Who here has a Hi-Point?

John, 88slomohomo

YUP! that was it. Movie was called Runaway.

What’s a fair price on Preban steel AR15 mags with a metal follower?

I’d never pay more than $15/mag. Steel followers work pretty well, but they’re not worth anymore than any other mag considering you can get a regular pre-ban mag for $12-15 and then $2 for a very good Magpul follower. And that’s a 30rd, I don’t remember if Colt made mags with steel followers in anything more than 20rds.

Guy at work says he can get them between $20 and $30.

I guess I’ll pass if you can get them in teens.

15-20 tops is common depending on condition, size and manufacturer.

i got 5 mags for like 40 bucks, 3 already have the magpul follower, but the standard follower works fine.