The Official NYSpeed bowling team/s

Broadway Lanes
its on Broadway in between Dick (whats that in your mouth?) and Union.

eh, kinda far from me

mark me down as a sub

<----can’t wait, this should be a blast!!!

X…

2 days kids, get your drinking arm warmed up.

is there anyone that cant make it? we need to know now if we need a sub or not.

I’ll be there!

I’ll be there!

X…

I’ll be there too!!

so for this week i have

me
dozer
X (he must be walking there)
turbotsi
jrex

remember kids, its like 15 beans, and you need to pay the 1 time sanctioning fees.
this also goes for subs. i think because the season is so long i will be best to just swap people in and out of the 1 team… that is unless we can get another team of 5 for sure. (i have a couple extra subs so thats not an issue)

i know carnut wants in, jdmr2 (who didnt post in here this week), sureshot, i assume lafengas (havent heard from him either)… so you would just need 1 more for the team.

talk to each other, and see if you guys can pull something together.

Jon Bottoms might be interested, I just emailed him… He works right down the street.

im in for next week, but won’t be able to make it this week b/c of work :gay:

i would definitely be interetsed in showing up every now and then…i could use some practice, and i’m sure i could make some good money off of all of you ballers…cause none of you are bowlers too :wink:

edit: and i’m already abc sanctioned for this year thank you very much

i’ll start the bidding for myself as a teamate at $500…anybody?

i don’t think anyone really cares all that much about the bowling part…

And where are you “winnign” all this money from? I think it’s just a league

Next week Monday = 21 = possibility.

im in if i can be on xanders team, we have drinkin issues to deal with!!

Unless you can drink AKA or Zerodaze under the table, you really have nothing to offer us.

X…

^
lol

you guys want to meet up there around 6- 6:30 get have a beer, secure good balls (that made me laugh). the guy i work with (his name is scott) will be working the counter… ask him nice, and he will put extra fungus spray in your shoes :slight_smile:

ok, we have an issue. jrex is more broke then i am (thats hard to believe) so he cant make it. so if aka or someone else wants in as part of the main 5 person team let me know asap.

ill play if nobody else can show up, but if anyone wants my spot they are welcome to it.

hrmmm… I have my own balls and shoes… am I going to be too prepared? :slight_smile:

i have no idea where my ball is. i have narrowed it down to somewhere in my apartment.