The "Oil Prices" thread.

$129.0000000
Everyone stop driving for the next hour and see if it goes down.:biglaugh:

:lol: Sad isn’t it? The speculation has gotten so bad that those goddammed don’t-buy-gas-for-a-day schemes actually have some validity…

STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD!!! YOU ARE INCREASING SPECULATION OF DOOM AND DRIVING UP THE PRICES!!! JESUS CHRIST, MAN!!

Do I look like a chinese man buying gas for his Tata? That is the ONLY reason that oil is so expensive! :zong:

Shit I filled up last night. Looks like its going to increase demand.

Indian.

Tata is Indian. Don’t worry. I had both of your arch nemesises, er, nemesi, rivals covered.

$128.XX!!!

http://www.canadiansocialresearch.net/images/giddy_paul.jpg

:eekdance:

Ah. This helps.

I doubt it, but I can’t help but hope that we’ve past speculative peak oil.

IB4$150

I filled up today. Cost me $48.50…and will last me till ohhh…tuesday or so lol.

thats it? damn

I did not want to start a new thread for this so, sorry for being OT.

I just ordered steel that I order every month or two and my cost went up 48%!!!
My customers are freaking out when I push through a 5% increase!!!

So move your operations to China. Should more than make up for your 48% materials cost increase and you can use the extra to pay some of your mansion tax. :wink:

not to go on a China rant but, China and India are buying up junk yards in the US and shipping them out - sight unseen!

I now have to pay a scrap sur-charge because US mills don’t have scrap to reprocess which makes it more expensive.

Last month Chrylser held onto their usual 25 tons of scrap that they usually sell every month.:gotme::snky:
You thought high fuel prices hurt the economy wait for the steel price impact to compound it.

It scares me that asia is buying up all of our metal. What will we do when we have none left and a war starts?

Sweet jdm carbonfiber bombs?

this is not new…

No offense to penfold, but THE WRITING HAS BEEN ON THE WALL FOR THE BETTER PART OF THIS DECADE, CENTURY, MILLENIUM. :picard:

And, I’m sure that if you look at enough data, longer then that.

no offense taken, since I have only been alive for two decades and only able to think productively for half of one.