The old car scene [split]

We should bring back a few of the old car clubs and clicks like Poorboys, APG, SWAT, ect…
Could be fun. They should be sub titles here. Honor the good ol days!

Leded.com

a clique not a club :number1

Fucking wanted the pic not PJBs crap haha.

So was this yours before or after my buddy Sean bought it? I remember seeing this in LG all the time before he had it. Last year I saw this being drive to work by a possible employee of Troy sand and gravel in west sand lake.

Mine, I bought it new From Denooyer in June 2000.

I have a bunch of pics from a old show at midway, posted them on here at one point I think. I remember a m coupe trying to race a viper through taft parking lot at that show.

I used to do a bunch of SLAP shows from 03-05. That was a blast and traveled all over. I can remember going to a friday night show with hotwheels in NH and it felt like we got there in an hour and a half ripping up rt 7/vt9. Fun times for sure

That was a nice truck. I think we talked about this before. Haha He did more to it, ended up selling it. I liked it best right after he bought it off you.

For the most part the old SWAT members hangout with each other still, i would say about 70% of us or so anyway.

shuttup GREG

I want to say a kid down in castleton owned it a few summers back, not 100% sure

Hey PIPEDOWN bRyan nobody asked you!!!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/__2LHSX7H5P0/SvM1LDtmXDI/AAAAAAAAAic/AjGkBVkced8/s400/Im-In-Your-Face-367x500.jpg

I still have boxes of trophies from SLAP shows.
The Judgement Day one was the only one I kept out because it was a marble base lol.

Yeah, the year it was tucked in the corner of that parking lot was a clusterfuck. Those shows were a blast though, I couldn’t believe the city let the street to be shut down like that

Half of us had to stay on the street then sound off was done in the parking deck in back if I remember correctly lolol

So , was carm from a.p.g ever cool ???

1. First Great Escape show. Rivals
    http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/eghatchattack/untitled-5.jpg

I remember being a judge for Judgement Day 2003 (or whatever was the last year they had it). Clusterfuck on that end.

Ahh fuck that! I had a spot inside the parking lot. As did jonnyD and i can’t remember who else

really rob?..really …lol

Brad!
How’s the b body treating you?!?